Contact advertising [email protected]

Just curious if anyone has encountered this data loading error with the game? I am...

J

Jeffrey Schmidt

Just curious if anyone has encountered this data loading error with the game? I am relatively new to EG and was hoping there is a fix! I purchased the game used from GameStop. It seems like there is downloadable content that is preventing me from continuing on with the game. I can no longer play single or multiplayer mode. Before I pressed new game I thought I’d try the Facebook group. Thanks in advance for looking!

J

Jeremy Boyer

just redownload any dlc you bought from ps store and it will work again

M

Mike Laplaunte

Is there any chance that a different profile on your PS4 purchased something? I know a friend of mine had a similar error when my profile was on his system. I had bought some things, he hadn't.

J

Jeffrey Schmidt

Not that I am aware of.... I am the only one who has access.

M

Mike Laplaunte

Maybe try backing up to USB, start new game and then restore?

J

Jeffrey Schmidt

Tried that a few times already. No luck.

V

Victor Savady

It looks like the pre order bonuses. Is this the first time booting up the game?

J

Jeffrey Schmidt

I guess my options now are to start over call Sony for support. Have any of you had luck with contacting Sony with game related issues?

P

Patrick Johner

Yikes looks like what happened to me. Tried what Mike Laplaunte suggested and no luck. It's just one more reason why I gave playing the game:-(

J

Jeffrey Schmidt

Thanks everybody who commented here and offered suggestions. I was able to log in to my GFs profile on my ps4 and the DLCs were right there in the library ready to download. Once installed I went back through my profile and was able to play! Thank you friends!

J

Jeffrey Schmidt

M

Mike Laplaunte

Cool. BTW, this happened every time the game updated for my friend. Strongly suggest backing up to USB before the next up date. May not help, but can't hurt.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom