Contact advertising [email protected]

I've recently converted from Xbox to PC and I'm looking for some people to play with....

R

Randall Sharp

I've recently converted from Xbox to PC and I'm looking for some people to play with. I hit GM on Xbox, so I have pretty good game sense, but I'm still very much a noob on using keyboard and mouse. I have a mic and typically play tanks, McCree, or Moira on Xbox. I'm looking for players that won't get triggered when I do poorly due to the new peripherals. Mic is also appreciated. Please comment your tag or message me if you'd like to play.

I'm on 9 pm EST or later many days of the week and almost every weekend.

Thanks!

S

Sawyer Sprague

Gamer tag is VonDBag I am always down to play with more people I am always on 11pm and later Easter. Time

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

If you were Grandmaster on console, you won't have any trouble climbing the PC ladder honestly
Good luck dude!

T

Ty Volpo

TheBriarfox#1166
Zen/Winston/Flex

O

Oliver Bach

Dude its like just get your mechanics down learn the PC meta and ur gucci also pc matchups u might need to retweek/learn some stuff but u should be good

M

Michael Lu

Weeb #11525 masters, but I also got a smurf Daikirai #11440 placed at plat, and I main McCree/Genji/Widow, but can flex to ana

A

Aadil Saqib

Do give a heads up on where you place. I'm really curious.

R

Ramiro Sierra Jr.

Rante#11622

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom