Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I've been playing this game for over a year but only recently have I got my own tribe...

• Thread starter Leah Louise Williams
  • Start date
L

Leah Louise Williams

I've been playing this game for over a year but only recently have I got my own tribe and the person I was In a tribe with does not even know what he's doing lol anyway we been in our own bubble on our server only talking when we have to i never really spoke to anyone till recently anyway I'm posting as I don't understand what people are saying all I know is I'm on pve legacy server what is cluster or official ECT I'm really confused with it all I wasn't going to ask as I feel a bit silly but with legacy closing I think I need to move but no clue what I'm looking for

J

JRoy BBop

Legacy are old servers that are being slowly repurposed, and if you haven’t gotten too far on yours it is probably a good idea to move. You can’t transfer between legacy and non-legacy though so you’ll have to start over. Official is just one of the wildcard sanctioned servers (like your legacy server). Not sure what ECT is. A cluster is a group of dedicated servers over a variety of maps, generally run by one host or group of hosts.

Z

Zach Davis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom