Contact advertising [email protected]

It's seems like a taboo to go junkrat in comp and god forbid you say you're a junkrat...

S

Shaun Goldfarb

Most people tend to think junk is only useful on defense and during chokes. A junkrat can be very mobile and hit things that almost no other character can. He adds a lot of variation and can make or break an enemy teams formation in a few seconds. He can control a push with just the sound of his ult without ever showing it with fear alone. No one wants to contest a unseen rip tire. Holding up a team for just a few seconds and allowing your team to respawn or group up can save an objective for you. I honestly think he has a diverse skill range that most people who don't play him can't seem to understand. He's all about positioning in teamwork.

M

Mike J-Dot Campbell

^ thats the main reason he needs a nerf. He either needs his bombs nerfed, or he only needs one trip mine.

D

David Taylor

Does OWH have many? I seem to only see the same 4-5.

L

Lane Bourne

Who gives a fuck! Play who you want and enjoy the game!!

D

Dustin Turner

I prefer having a junk on my team, I'm mid plat and the damage output is too good not to have

E

Ethan Kendall

Step one: Hold down primary fire
Step two: Win

B

Brian Clyne

As a D.va main, he’s harmless. My defense matrix is a hard counter to all of his attacks

P

Patrik Papšo

Junkrat is OP as fuck and its basically a free climb

T

Tony Dean

I hate junk rat. Hate.

I

Irving Rojas

Gotta cheese it up against them.
Stun
Fan the hammer.
Roll away and hello.
Spray is optional

R

Ricky Quesnot

Srsly? He's one of the top dps right now

K

Kit Snow

Everyone is a Junkrat main after his buff. I played Junkrat before it was "cool" to play him. He doesn't even need two mines to be viable smh. Just made him easier for the bad kids and op with the already skilled Junks? Idk.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom