Contact advertising [email protected]

It's seems like a taboo to go junkrat in comp and god forbid you say you're a junkrat...

S

Shaun Goldfarb

It's seems like a taboo to go junkrat in comp and god forbid you say you're a junkrat main. Tell me your thoughts on our lovely explosive freak.

J

Jake Sutcliffe

Try being a hanzo player haha

J

Jonathan Martin

Fuck that no skill character.

T

Tyler Mielenz

No respect for Junkrats

V

Victoria Dante

This makes me want to make junkrat smurf and watch people get salty.

J

Jack Bundy Bazeley

"Fuck that no skill character" says the players that stand behind walls and spam and prey for hits

G

Gary Barnett

Not sure what you're talking about. Playing on PC at High Gold/Plat level, never seen a complaint.

G

Gavin Christian Hohmann

Junk rat is good, people just have to know how to counter him. Took the whole opposite team to kill me

V

Victoria Dante

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

Junk Rat is awesome on some maps! But not on every map or side. As long as you switch if you're getting countered. (Just because therye's a Pharah, it doesn't mean that she's gonna do her job and kick your ass.) You should have gold or silver damage as junk. If you don't, you're not doing your job. Switch.

If you're doing your job, Junk is awesome.

J

John Huk

Double GM junk main here

G

Genevieve Morte

I love my junkchild

F

Felipe Melendez

You mean Doomfist

G

Gavin Christian Hohmann

take this as an example, this is my first placement match as junkie

N

Nathan Magoon

Try being called the n wors 150+ times just for being a junkrat main. That happend to me on 5 of my placement matches.

V

Viktor Pudans

Fuck all you Junkrat haters. You're all just jealous of his explosive personality.

G

Gavin Christian Hohmann

R

Reginald Farnsworth

I gained 200 sr by using him in my placement matches, be who you want to be screw other people because chances are they are the ones letting your team down

M

Mike J-Dot Campbell

The problem ppl have with junkrat is that his kit plays entirely by itself. Very similar to mercys vanilla kit. You dont have to try and can still contribute astronomically just by being alive.

N

Noah Wise

Most people complain that he’s Op, then others say that he’s useless. What the fuck is it guys

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom