Contact advertising [email protected]

Is this screen resolution or texture resolution that causes this blocky look? Look...

C

Cory VanSumeren

Is this screen resolution or texture resolution that causes this blocky look? Look around my players head and the car.

I only notice it when its foggy.

B

Blake Wharton

I don't have an exact answer to your question, but it could be the type of AA you're using? morphological causes weird blurring.

Also, what game is that?

M

Miyu Tsukino

Its just Fallout 4. Its such a shit game in so many ways.

M

Michael Aiello

Specs?

C

Calvin DiBartolo

shadow resolution (I'm assuming you're talking about the darkened area around the helmet/car)

L

Lewis Kiltie

That's you anti-aliasing and God rays mate. Turn your A-A right up and your God rays down

D

Damir Šaravanja

That’s what happens when a game company uses the same engine for 16 years .-.

O

Orlando Perrone

Yea turn down the god rays. You can actually put them on low and not see much of a difference.

There are a couple of god ray fixes in the workshop.

I have two 1080Ti and this game still runs like dog shit when I'm in downtown Boston.

K

Khalid AL-zain

It's the tessellation....Fallout 4 tessellation isn't exactly top of the line...you can't fix it unless you mod it

C

Cory VanSumeren

I noticed this un modded also especially in radiation storms.

Only mods i have is enb shaders, lighting fixes, and fog of war which gives my game that foggy polluted look.

I added the fog mod so i could reduce draw distance and keep everything up close high res and keep playable framerates.

S

Stephen Nona-Mitchell

Ambient occlusion.
AO.
Try checking if there are different settings for this option.

H

HarIey Dangan

Sometimes this can be caused by depth-of-field when some parts of the scene are blurred which causes weird edges on some assets. Happens to me in Metal Gear Solid V. Just disable depth-of-field.

E

Elijah Lance Catli

set god rays to max
if its too laggy just put it on lowest

this fixed the problem for me
-vanilla

K

Kïng Rubiano

that's the Godrays quality,set it to max or turn it off

A

Amine Mellal

motion blur disable it to get ride of "motion blur" depth of field can cause that when you ads

J

Jared Stultz

It's your God rays settings, either keep them at ultra or turn it off.

It's glitched to cause the blocks when anywhere but ultra or off.

V

Vinu Lal

I came across one like this on far cry primal when volumetric fogs at ultra/very high set. I think it happens in some particular place.

P

Paul Allen

Shitty fog is shitty

A

Angelique Hoekstra

I had the same in GTA and it drove me mad!!Found out that i had to turn up everything related to shadows.Somehow it lagged my game on my 4690 but its now playable on my i5 8600k.This crap bugged me for almost 2 years

D

Dean Burns

God rays will have a big part of it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom