Contact advertising [email protected]

Is there any pro/top 500 streamers who main mccree or tracer or genji or mei. Heroes...

J

Juan Galindo

My buddy is the #7 rank Mei sitting at 4k ELO. You can check him out at twitch.tv/ikapal

J

Jagger Mouser

Jardio surefour aimbot Calvin lots of people

T

Trae Brooks

Calvin, shadowburn, dafran

L

Luke Wright

Calvin is probably the best mcree. Not even seen pro players be able to out mcree him. Mcree is the reason he became big aswell as he was invited into OWL for his mcree play but turned it down. He streams overwatch first for about 6 hoursish unless matchmaking has gone bad.

Any Hitscan hero including tracer I'd go with dafran. He's very good with all Hitscan.

Genji there's alot of streamers that are top with him. They all play genji differently so it's more finding the pro that suits the style you play.

शशांक पटेल

Depends if you wanna learn or just watch
For Tracer, Genji and McCree, if you are interested in learning I would highly recommend Kabaji, he never stops talking, he always tells the viewers what he is doing, why he is doing, what are the pros and cons of this action, why you should consider doing this etc etc.
He plays mostly soldier and tracer but he plays McCree and Genji too

If you just wanna see someone making funny faces watch Kragie, he is a Tracer player and has reached #1 on EU ladder if I am not wrong

S

Solaír Whómst Praisé

tracer: dafran, genji:shadowburn, mei: jardio, Mccree: wanted/aimbotcalvin

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom