Contact advertising [email protected]

helno one trick mercy main exdeee pls add me n carry me to top 500 no profile pic...

V

Vikarinan Maytik

helno one trick mercy main exdeee pls add me n carry me to top 500 no profile pic isn't me it's a friend I'm actually a grill irl I'll help u cook food

A

Ackley Ramos

hot pic tho

K

Kameron Semelroth

PS4?

A

Alex Leon Cohol

V

Vikarinan Maytik

stop posting gifs I don't have time to personally click on it so see what it is

A

Alex David Sigcho

Then stop posting things like this

V

Vikarinan Maytik

did you just tell me what to do because I'm a grill? That sexist. I hope all your meats burn.

A

Ashley Demyan

Oh, it posted again. And it's stupid. Again.

L

LeAnn Andrea Harvey

Can someone actually mute this girl from the group. Don't know how much bs she posted in only one day.

V

Vikarinan Maytik

It's actually a span of two days. I'll block you so you don't have to see ;^) and stop assuming my gender, I clearly stated I was a grill.

A

Amanda Kristeen Zimmer

i can't believe i ran into someone who still uses the 'assume my gender' joke in 2017. wow.

B

Brian Sosa

how come i feel like this chick watches hentai.

V

Vikarinan Maytik

i can't believe i ran into someone who still uses the 'assume my gender' joke in 2017. wow.i can't believe i ran into someone who still uses the 'assume my gender' joke in 2017. wow.i can't believe i ran into someone who still uses the 'assume my gender' joke in 2017. wow.i can't believe i ran into someone who still uses the 'assume my gender' joke in 2017. wow.i can't believe i ran into someone who still uses the 'assume my gender' joke in 2017. wow.

J

Joseph Simms

D

Daniel Voth

Oki im top 6 dps soldier main ill carry u :333333 but u gotra be my gf x3333333

B

Bethi Begay

Yo, but like, why tho, it aint even funny youre just annoying lol

W

Wilma Englöf

Don't play with me and I'll cook you all food. Unless you're mercy mains, I'll play with you and cook food. I'm a chef, that's a way better deal

D

Daniel Voth

hey, sorry i saw your profile and i just thought you looked cute in your picture. i really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why it's a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirtring i swear im just trying to be friendly i really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy i don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk you look really nice and fun xxx

D

Diante Spidey LaRue

Wyd

K

Kevin Suh

I love this treat

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom