Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is the pro controller worth it? I've heard good things but it my only issue with the...

J

Jack Andrews

Is the pro controller worth it?
I've heard good things but it my only issue with the Joycons is the lack of analog triggers and the pro controller doesn't have them either so it wouldn't really be worth it to me.

J

Jordan Santella

I have one I think it’s worth it I thought I wouldn’t need it but there were no games I wanted and I have a voucher so I thought why now and you’d be surprised about how good it actually is I’d personally recommend it to anyone who has a switch

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

I have several and prefer it way over the joycon but if that’s what you’re only looking for in a controller I’d say no.

D

Dicky Holmes

Got 3, worth every penny. Xenoblade is the one to go for since it has a slightly better d-pad.

J

Justin Rubin

It's a solid controller, shame it's so ugly and boring looking. Needs some backlighting at the least.

L

Luke Lovelock

Is the best peripheral out.

M

Marc Re Percussion

They are awesome

Though I also wish the switch had analogue triggers

W

Wesley Grimes

Yes

T

Travis Brown

I have 1! I am also 6'5" tall so im a big guy with big hands! The joy cons just don't fit my hands but the pro controller does. And I've only used the joy cons to play snipper clips with my daughter. Joy cons are ok for slow paced games like snipper clips but not for games like Mario kart or BOTW where timing is critical.

J

Jack Andrews

I found the Joycon grip too small but using each Joycon separately feels great.

J

Joshua Hill

Since i bought my pro controller its made a good decoration but not much else.

J

Jack Andrews

My favourite controller so far is the XboxOne Elite controller which was pricey but worth it.
I'm just questioning if the Pro controller is worth it for the price since it seems to be just a normal controller but it costs almost double what an XboxOne or PS4 controller does.

D

Dane Brooks

I really like the joy cons but the pro controller is an improvement for most games. I go split joy con when I'm playing something relaxing and for splatoon motion control (oh, and Arms). Everything else I like the pro controller when I'm docked.

J

Justin Newton

Yes, one of the best controllers ever made. Right up there with the wavebird and the logitech ps2 controllers.

J

Jason Burgess

For that kind of dough they should have included decent rumble in the Pro controller. But alas it's the same weak rumble as the joycons have. My only complaint about it.

L

Leonel Guerrero

I'm using the joycons way more than the pro. And I play botw,splatoons,odyssey and small indie games. Not much difference tbh.

M

Martin Garcia

I use a pro controller when docked, its nice, i enjoy it, cant think of any drawbacks to it.

K

Kadeem Charles

The pro is totally worth it, the best controller out there.

R

Roddy Martin

Joycons suck compared to the pro,the movement on them is garbage,if u buy the pro u will start to hate joycons for life lol

J

Jordie Smith

I like to use the Joycons by themselves because I can play in a relaxed position. with any other controller, your comfort options become more limited.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom