Contact advertising [email protected]

Is the phrase "'a Pentium g4560 will not bottleneck a gtx 1060 "a myth or fact?

A

Andrew Cobb

Nah if it's pci-e 3.0 with your CPU and ram ddr3/ddr4 there is no such thing

A

Alexi Peck

that is not a phrase, it's a statement

T

Timothy Yale

You need to leave this group if that's a serious question

B

Bill Pavlidis

it will not bottleneck it...but i would not really recommend it

M

Martin Neal

a freind of mine did that build recently and it outperforms / matches my 8320 with a gtx 970 rig. its probly a good plan to plan for an i5 later down the line but from what ive seen its a decent star

J

Jacob Asher

The whole "bottleneck" term is taken to an extreme point it shouldn't be taken to by 9/10 people.

C

Caleb Lopez Guzman

Û need a Cuad core plain and simple. Alot of games require or need it.

L

Lukas Stadler

It limits in heavy cpu loads like bf1 64 player map.
it doesn't in most single players.

say yourself if it is a fact or myth now

R

Richard Arnold

I think the whole problem with the term 'bottleneck' is the fact it's a one word answer to what could be a host of different problems. Each case is different, surely. Cpu intensive games will obviously suffer with lower end cpus regardless of your gpu, where as lighter usage cpu games that love to pull on the gpu specs will suffer less if your gpu is up to it.
A one word term can be quite misleading for something that is bespoke dependant on what the use is for, no?

D

David Denberry

My 4330 had the same performance, and yes, it will. If all you're doing is 1080, get either a 4gb 1050 Ti or 3gb 1060. The 6gb 1060 is for 1440p/1600p and medium/high 4k.

Hint: If you ever want to play simulators with lots of units and AI like Cities Skylines or even Total War with tons of mods... you need 6+ cores and a ton of RAM (16+GB).

M

Muhammad Sidik

Just look at gamers nexus channel.

T

Topias Olavi Salakka

Dualcore trash, avoid

J

Joseph George William

Game that won't get max performance with a gtx 1060 + g4560.

M

Matthew Reed

Just think of a bottle of water pour it and you will see it slow down at the neck

R

Russell Tynes Jr

Yep depends on the game but in most cases it wont. I wouldnt go past the 1060 with a Pentium or FX-8300 and up though. 970/980/1060/580 is the highest that would make sense with that CPU

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom