O

Ovidiu Rosu

It's really fun that's for sure

L

Lance Curtis

NOT IN THE SLIGHTEST

R

Robert D. Files

Its entertaining for short bursts of time but not to receive those rating numbers

E

Eddie Snider

It's good for a week or 2 unless you have a lot of party's

J

James Chamberlain

It is a blast for local multiplayer.

E

Elizabeth Zizi McFarlin

Yes

D

David Casper

Game is meant to be played against another human... in person or online. I go back and forth between MK8d and ARMS on line and have a BLAST! 8.5/10 --

N

Nate Lawrence

I hear that a lot of the MarioKart team worked on ARMS, for whatever that is worth.

B

Bobby George

It grows on you. I love it more and more each time I play it. I ditched motion controls though

P

Paul Mazur

I can't put it down

V

Victor Brooklyn Powell

No

C

Chris Grist

no barely played it

C

Christian Ahumada

Not really...

N

Nichole Shehan

I like it but at first I didn't but I like it more and more each time I play it

Z

Zach Goodrich

Great game! Finished each seven difficulty levels at least once. Level one with Min Min, level two with Ninjara, level three with Byte and Barq, level four twice first time with Master Mummy and second time with Spring Man, level five with Ribbon Girl, level six with Kid Cobra, and level seven with Twintelle. Levels six and seven were pretty frustrating but like I said; I finished each difficulty level at least once. I enjoy party mode and have quite a win/lose record in ranked mode.

J

James Kettler

I'm not gonna buy it

T

Todd Schockemoehl

The reason it got 8.5 out of 10 is because for a fighter is loaded with content, is original, and has more coming as doc with no cost to consumer. If you like fighting games...this is a must have. ..it not much different than street fighter except more customizable and less character library but there are like 100 street fighter games lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom