Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is it really this good?

R

Ray Kovecses Sr.

I am glad I bought it because my son absolutely loves it. I am not a fan however. But the joy it gives him is well worth the price.

A

Antonio Junior

Yes

J

Josh Lachapelle

It's a blast! I love it personally, though there's a lack of story. That said it's highly addictive! Gave it an 8.5/10 myself!

H

Heather Ekrom

no id give it a 6 its fun for 2 hours then you get bored

J

Justin Nicholas LaRoche

No, got mine for $37. It's good for light play sessions, probably better for couch vs than single player, but nothing from this game makes me feel like I need to get back to playing.

D

Devin Handley

Yes but I would rate mine a 2/2. So jealous of these people with more and partial arms!!!

D

Danny Scott

If you can get past the learning curve and get the controls down it goes from I hate this game to I love this game instantly.

J

Jon Posadny

i love it, online gets intense and i dig that.

R

Ronnie Goodwin

Yes! I like that they marketed it with adults in the commercial but the commercials don't convey the depth and strategy.

J

Jason James Grubb

**Mod Reminder**
Please keep friends codes to the official thread. Comments with friends code sharing will be deleted and are against the group rules.

K

Kyle Rose

100 percent

J

Joshua W Burgener

One of the best games I have played in a while.

A

Andy Miller

YES it is !

R

Ryan Tang

skillful boxing game.

R

Ryan Tang

having fun if muti play face to face.

W

Will W

it's actually one of the best Arcade-style games I've played in years, even arcade games don't stack up!

J

Jessica DelGreco

I hated the test punch but bought it used today and I'm SO glad I gave Arms another chance! Like others have said: You'll hate it until you master the controls. After that it's addicting.

Edit: If you're genuinely curious about it, watch gameplay videos on YouTube. I know ZackScott has a few!

A

Anoush Patel

It's an amazing game and worth playing specially multiplayer :D

L

LaMont Reed

I hear lots of good things...will def. give it a shot

A

Ari Ibarra

It's great

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom