Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is D2 worth the money?

V

Vicat Mauricio

If you can enjoy more of the same, with a slightly altered leveling system, then yes. I would consider this a must buy. On the other hand, if you got bored with the original, this version isn't going to "blow you away". D2 is more like the kick ass content we should have got with D1, rather than an actual sequel. I usually consider a game a sequel if it's massively overhauled and improved in great ways. D2 is none of those.

By the way, the communication in this game with other players is atrocious!

A

Andrew Hughes

No

J

Jonas Joppe Vest

Not rly :/

B

Brian Daub

Its a good game. But it is more of the same model that Destiny 1 had. Lots of expansions to come.

B

Brandon Pope

No, I prefer the new Call of Duty, much more content and a trusted dev.

P

Phil Bentz

Definitely. There are things that need to be improved but the core of the game is solid. Bungie will fix the minor stuff.

J

Jonas Joppe Vest

If you like to spend a lot of money... Yes

C

Chris Fischer

For those complaining about the cost, you should be doing other things than playing video games.

D

Donnie Evans

Yes

B

Brandon Lee

It would be alot more worth it if it didn't crash all the time

D

Donnie Evans

It's only not worth it if u don't like the game lol. If u like the game then ya it's worth it.

J

Jones Chiang

If you enjoy walking on a virtual tread-mail that focus heavily on polished gun fights but mediocre reward system, yes.

M

Matthew Barker

Absolutely in my opinion

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

ya

J

Joseph Ferratti Franzo

people are spoiled. i put 20 hrs into doom and loved it for $60. put a gazillion into destiny and people complain not even realizing they got waaaaaay more than they paid for.

M

Matthew Barker

Just from an objective perspective, there's enough hours of content alone to justify the price. So if you're also into the theme and gameplay it's easily worth it, but if it's not your type of game then it doesn't matter how fun or how many hours of content it has, it won't be worth it.

C

Cameron Lowe

No

J

Jon Story

Yo I can get a free trial ya know

É

Émerik Bureau

Hell ye kappa

J

Jeff Burdette

If it doesn't seem like it is you can just start a gofundme and ask for money like people enjoy doing on here.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom