L

Leon Buntić

Is D2 worth the money?

D

David Mannion

Yes

C

Cj Donham

if you like raiding, most probably. if you like pvp, most probably. if you like both, yes

C

Chris Cooke

Yep don't worry about what the internet is saying bunch of kids crying about a good game stupid really

D

Damian Hirst

Yes.

K

Kyle Marriott

Try the trial man while it’s free but I think it’s worth it either way

K

Kamil Guderian Ornat

Yes and no. Destiny 2 is very cool game, but.. its not for everyone.

C

Chris Rostant

What a game is worth, is up to personal opinion, I got the digital deluxe and I'm happy with it. Others less so

A

Andrew Uziel

if you have friends

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

worth is very subjective, is the free trial still up?

A

Alexandre Langlois

If you like having only 2 weeks of content

Z

Zack Bunch

Meh not slot of end content of course the expan drops tmrw but rn there isn't enough reason/reward to do most the end game content like the raid. The only reason to do the raid is for the look of the gear and the prestige mode is useless unless u want gear look but u can get just as good if not better from doing the weekly milestones. I would honestly say no until more content and reason to do content is implemented unless u just get a hard on for destiny and anything about destiny

J

Jack Hazen

I've had it for a week. I didn't play the first one. The endgame is very repetitive.

K

Kee Bon

the sale price i would say yes. but if ur buying it full price nah

S

Sean Conkle

Play the trial and decide for yourself

R

Roberto Naldi

It' s a good game if you like to farm stuff, I find it very relaxing. Also I like to play coop PVE, so it's most definitely my kind of game

S

Simon Knight Solaire Hardy

Yes so much yes

A

Adam von Plentl

No.

A

Adam von Plentl

It's Like 1/3rd of a game.

I

Ioanis Gkiouras

The game is amazing I tried it these last two days with the free trial and from past experience with warframe I can say destiny feels amazing and way better letting u do stuff on ur own that a kinda different from each other and for me personally playing it two days only it was really easy to understand all three of the characters feel awesome and the missions too performance wise since I don't have a good gpu yet I'm playing at very low 75% rendering but it still looks pretty damn impressive and I can say for sure I enjoyed playing it a lot, I'll sure be buying it soon I love it!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom