Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Im looking for a dedi server that's preferable on Rag but other maps ok to. Very low...

• Thread starter Remy Jaylee Hutchins
  • Start date
R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

Im looking for a dedi server that's preferable on Rag but other maps ok to. Very low boosted close to official stats as possible, decent population, long term server?

N

Nephilim Cryptorchid

I can def do one but I dont think there's a market for it I've got no takers since I posted for it. Vanilla settings besides extra long days and nights, like almost realistic... .13 is the time settings. But you would be the only one...

L

Leonard Church

Ark server uk10

PVE server based in the United kingdom, we have had previous experience hosting a server successfully for 6 months+ this time it's a shared server xbox between all 4 admins there is no boss/host, all decisions will be made by all 4 of us.

Starter tame, level 75 Griffin or thyla..

5×harvest
4×taming
20×egg hatch
0.2 mating
10 maturation

Rules.

Age 18+
Only 1 base per tribe
No bronto/diplodocus taming
No foundations/pillars everywhere
No resource or artifact cave building
PVE
2 gigas per tribe

Building
You can build anywhere on the ark map as long as you're not preventing rare resource spawns

Griefers.
No griefing... goes without saying anyone found griefing will be banned and have their I'd blacklisted if you experience any behaviour along these lines please screenshot and send to admin.

Hackers.
No hacks, cheats or exploits of any kind we monitor constantly consider this your WARNING.

Claiming land.
Do not build foundations just for the purpose of blocking areas for people to build on i.e single foundations all over because you don't want anyone to build close to you. Foundations or pillars must be in close proximity to your base, structures (within 15 tiles) if you have a foundation built and you have not constructed a proper base within 48 hours an admin will delete your foundations

Taming pen.
It's fine to keep your new dino safe while taming but it ruins the environment if you leave the remains of the taming pen walls scattered around the map so please clean up after and keep the map looking nice for everyone.

Admin assistance.
Our admins are happy to help when ever we can please do bare in mind we are just regular gamers like you and live lives outside of the game, so any time we take out to help is play time we put in hold.

Gt name- ark server uk10

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nephilim Cryptorchid

That's mad boosted tho, and it's pve...

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

its a shame dedi servers with almost official stats have such low populations.

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

I tried it twice with my server and had a max of 4 people

N

Nathan Gordon

Check out the FB group Brothaz-N-Armz 24/7 ARK PVP server it has the stats for the server named: Brothaz N Armz the gamer tag hosting the server is the same name Brothaz N Armz decent population...Check it out

S

Sylvia Lee Sheats

Ragnarok map, slightly boosted stats, starter pack, pvpve, offline raid protection.... msg gamer tag DMNSNLK9 for access...

J

Joseph Evon

Following to see if you find one..

M

Matt Chesser

StratusArk

R

Robert Larocco

GAMERTAG: Ark Realm Est
Taming 10 (will change to 5 on rented server)
Map: Ragnarok
Gathering 10 (will drop to 5 on rented server)
Crop growth 1 ( build a greenhouse)
Resource respawn instant
Player weight 1point = 300
Experience 100% (will drop 3 on rented server)
Flyer speed 209%
Server type pvp
Egg Hatching 100 have food ready
Mature 10
Mating 3.367 3days 7hours
Baby cuddle interval multiplier 0.699 2:30min
Poop inter 3.1
Cave flying: on
Player harv 0.6
Dino hp regen 3.0
Player hp regent 3.0
Player food water drain 0.6
Join our Facebook group Ark Realm EST
Rules in
Order
1.Clean your trash: all broken down buildings must be removed by the tribe that owns them. Random pillars and Foundations are a No-No
2.bashing the server publicly in chat or any other public site will get you immediately banned from the server.
3. Absolutely no brontosauruses are allowed
4. We are equal opportunity server discrimination against someone's sexuality, religion, or disability or Race, will immediately be ban.
5. Inappropriate tribe names or player names you will be asked to change it
6. We will be switching to the rented servers
7. There only be two administrators.
BeardedArk
Admin1981

( white flag)
Play see a white flag on your base indicating that the tribe owning the base will rebuild during PVE. Each tribe must have a flag on each base they own on the map. Mondays are demolition days Monday night the administrators will fly around the map and demolition any bases seen not repaired. Warnings are not given for this.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom