Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm honestly excited to try this game. We should not judge a game unless we try it.

P

Paul Andrew

I've got that t shirt

E

Emraan Mohammad Embuido

the game is actually fun and i love it thanks to nintendo ubisoft finally had a good game.

C

Cody Alexander

Ubisoft actually doing well on a game for a Nintendo system....

IS THIRD-PARTY SUPPORT NO LONGER A MYTH?

B

Benjie Legarda

can't wait to play it!

T

Thor O'Connor

Here's a neutral statement. I can't wait to see the reviews.

A

Andrew Courser

it looks better then mario odyssey thats for sure.

C

Charles Enloe

David Thomas

S

Samantha Meessen

I love it! I'm gonna get it :)

R

Raymond Crespin

I'm so excited for his game

E

Emraan Mohammad Embuido

I love the Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle it's 100% Good soon i'm going to play the game.

J

Jonathan Skeith

It looks like a really fun game. And hilarious to boot! I was skeptical at first but then once watching the strategy elements. I am very intrigued

J

Jonathan Skeith

And I think he was crying because Miyamoto was giving him praise which is definitely something to cry about

A

Aaron Lefebvre

I just preordered it, along with Samus Returns.

E

Emraan Mohammad Embuido

I told my I'll just tell my grandmother and grandfather to give me Mario+Rabbids Kingdom Battle along with sonic mania/forces,super mario oddssey,yoshi kirby blowout bash/clash deluxe/remake and Superstar saga remake as my birthday present i spend half of my money that i saved for a long time and mailed it to my grandparents to buy it for me they won't be spending anything it's my money that they're going to spend i can't buy one here because i live in the philipppines and they're on australia after all them will be released on october and my birthday is november.

T

Thiago Leanni

He should be proud a youtuber tell him that looks like fire emblem and final fantasy and he was so honored to hear about that
Games are magical for who make it happen sometimes and it's really nice

G

Guanxin Wang

Strongly Agree! Trying to buy a switch, then will try this game~~

R

Raleigh Guenther

Rayman world plus MARIO world... gorgeous idea

D

Dale A Bertram

I don't even trust reviewer channels: most games they said sucked , I bought and tried... and found the opposite is true

J

Jonathan Richard

It looks fun

J

Jeffrey Bailey Jr.

Dammit, That's extremely charming.
I don't know if this game annoys me or if I want to to carry me off into the sunset.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom