Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm honestly excited to try this game. We should not judge a game unless we try it.

M

Matthew Wozniczka

Ubisoft this year was like the best 3RD party company at E3.

Z

Zachary Gippe

It's a game worth renting..lol can't rent it though

#ThanksNintendo

R

Rachel Dedeian

I didn't expect much of it, so I was happily surprised when, not only did it blow my (admittedly low) expectations out of the water, but it's a game I'm putting on my radar because it looks fun and hilarious.
Also, DK Rabbid. DK Rabbid is amazing.

H

Harley Temple

I'm excited about too it looks really fun

S

Seth Joseph Jette

I preordered my copy

C

Christian Moody

Well........I feel like an awful human being/Nintendo fanatic.

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

well time to pre order

E

Ethan Mallari

I get to watch Rabids because of my daughter. This game is going to be great. haha.

J

Javy Pippen

Honestly I won't play because I don't have a switch but I laughed so hard at the little corny jokes and it looked awesome nowadays everyone bashes things but forget these projects are people passions and lifestyle let's just take it easy once in a while it's okay to criticize but don't be a dbag about it!!

E

Elle Wong

The developers of the Xcom games are also pleased with this so that's an automatic win for me.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jordan Brown

Yeah, Amanda Hance

T

Traye Turner

This made me want to give it a chance. As a game design student, I know what it feels like to work months on a game and that feeling when it's finally oout there and people can play it. I forget sometimes that even triple A games have living people behind them too. Even when it's shitty... someone in there was passionate about something.

J

Joshua W Burgener

I preordered the game as soon as I saw that it was xcomesque. I am a rabid xcom enthusiast, can't wait for the new expansion for that also!

C

Chas Vokey

I think the game looks great and will probably be lots of fun. It's definitely not my style of gameplay, but I know there's many who love it.

G

Gabriel Díaz

Not only that he cry of joy because he worked whit Grant he say it on twitter who's Grant the amazing person that worked on Rareware since Super Nintendo or N64 gmes like Banjo Kazooie, Perfect dark, Yooka laylee ect ect ect also viva piñata a lot of more games including Mario + Rabbids

P

Porter Michael

Looks fun to me!

S

Stefan Ruggeri

Jai Totani

D

Don Davis

Right looks fun to me

S

Sarah Jeann

Im gonna get this :)