Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm gonna pretend this game doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out and kill myself.

C

Cain Scruggs

I'm gonna pretend this game doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out and kill myself.

R

Ruben Williams

do what i did. dont play it. infact i didnt even buy it

D

Drew Tackett

I pre-ordered this for ps4. Two things happened after that.
I never pre-ordered another game again.
I bough and put together a PC.
If it wasn't for this game, that would not have happened.
I am so thankful this game was so bad

A

Andrew Walker

I remember how many people couldn't stop talking about this game. I knew from the start it was gonna suck ass. An infinite amount of exploration to do lol yeah an infinite amount of repetitive exploration

C

Christopher Wallace

I got the game as a gift and I'm still upset that I threw 9 hours of my life away

D

Drew Tackett

If you want space exploration with a challenge, I suggest Kerbal Space Program

C

Christopher Wallace

It was like opening a Christmas present to only realize over time that it wasn't a present but actually torture in disguise

D

Damian Beagan

I wanted to like it. I tried HARD to like it.. I know it's all about atmosphere and the sheer sense of cosmic vastness the game tries to get across to the player.. But, my god, it's dull. Land, collect resources, take off, jump to another system, land, collect resources.. Repeat unto infinity. To its credit, it's engrossing until you've managed to land the ship on a couple of planets, but, slowly, the reality hits you that this is a game in which nothing ever happens, and every single system is a procedurally-mashed-up version of the last one. Sorry, as much as I wanted to love it, it just bored me shitless. :-/

D

Drew Tackett

You want a space game play this.

I

Igor Rakocevic

modssssss

L

Levi Pembroke

I enjoyed it for about ~40 hours and then the repition set in. Won't go back :/

B

Brian Froeber

Then it would be called No Mans Eyes

K

Kuro Kun

Kill yourself

C

Christian Luis Miguel Lomibao

its like a carton of milk. when you just got it for the grocery store, the first time, you say: oh, wow this milk is great. then when you buy the milk again, it's just completely nothing to you....

A

Aiham Kadiri

should be called " no man`s shit"

R

Rory Ashton Savage

It's not that bad. I think people love to ride the hate train.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom