Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm curious, do people see the Switch as a home console or a handheld? I see it as a...

J

Joe Hastings

I'm curious, do people see the Switch as a home console or a handheld? I see it as a home console because playing on my TV is the way I prefer to play. I see many people using it as a handheld for other reasons. But at 10 million sales now, how do use the Switch?

S

Sheena Coumbes

I see as both, which I am pretty sure was the point lol

M

Matt Vuicich

I use it as both it is great when my kids are watching tv but I still prefer it on the tv for the more intense games. I love handheld for Stardew

R

Roy Coert

Both.

C

Charles Weber

I work from home and don't go too many places. I generally use it on my TV because I like the way it looks, but I have from time to time used it as a mobile gaming system. It is very rare I use it in that way though, and never when I am home.

J

Justin Watt

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Spencer Miller

I play it on my tv pretty much exclusively.
Most play exclusively handheld though so I’m in the minority

P

Paul Nichols

Almost always handheld. My wife an watch netflix while I game!

C

Cory Steppe

Mostly handheld since i work 60 hours a week and I bring my switch allot when im on break.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Only ever used mine handheld, as that's why I bought it.

For home console use I use my laptop.

N

Nimrod Goldberger

Im a soldier so handheld is my only option

J

Justin Critzer

It's subjective to the individual who owns one and how they use it. It's technically a hybrid console. I, personally, feel it's a portable first because that's where all the inner workings exist for the system. Nintendo labels it a 'home console' and for good reason - To justify the price tag of the system ($300 U.S.) and to make it more attractive to 3rd party developers who would be more hesitant to develop a game for a 'portable.'

F

Frank Gath

Both.
I love playing casual games while watching TV and then docking it when playing bigger games.

C

Christian Schilde

Got the switch since March and I haven’t even unpacked the dock yet. Handheld only.

J

Jess McDonald

Usually on TV but when I'm at work or spending time with my parents, I usually bring it with me for handheld use.

J

Jordie Smith

I mainly get to play it during my lunch break at work in table top.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I align it more with other Nintendo home consoles rather then handhelds strictly because of the software. Also, according to Reggie, to be considered a handheld it would need a strap.

D

David Harrell

We use ours for both. My wife used it more docked when we're around the house, and I use it more on the go.

J

Julian Peña

I use both. I use it before I clock in at work then at home.

B

Brooke Rothschild

I have one docked that doesn't move unless eofey wants to play,I have another that travels with me everywhere I go...snd another boxed up for home brew

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom