Contact advertising [email protected]

PC If you haven’t bought the DLC yet, don’t. Wait until the year 2 update comes and then...

A

Aaron Jones

If you haven’t bought the DLC yet, don’t. Wait until the year 2 update comes and then get it. You’d be wasting your time.

A

Adam Buff

Hell just wait 2 years until destiny 3 comes out an get this for cheap. Or get over it and play it fresh

D

Daniel Ross Wrightson

Wow ur full off bad advice... Wait till destiny is dead cause most people are bored off end game material then buy the expansions so u can play with..... Noone

A

Adam Buff

Hey guys thinking about getting halo 2 for Xbox since it's 4.99$ anyone interested?

M

Meaux Vail

So many broke ass whiners on these pages. You guys realize $15 is barely 2 meals at McDonald's haha smh

J

Jared Marr

You can't even spell wasting.

D

Daniel West

B

Barry Kilgour

okay but why tho?

J

John Cruickshank

Heres another way to look at it, season pass pays the company for 1 years work on updates, system twaeks and new content. I dont play daily but regularly.

Do i think destiny is all it could be? No. is there things i think could get better ? Yes. Is the season pass worth a years updates and new content for how much ill play over a year ? Yes i do.

I will voice negative comments here and ill take the hate, but i want destiny to get better which is why i post all my views on official feedback too

D

Danny Vaughan

I've had plenty of fun playing it, value falls on the individual though.

A

Aaron Keller

Or just buy what you want and fuck what anyone says

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom