Contact advertising [email protected]

Idk the creator of either of these photos but I made a shirt with them. So thank you...

L

Lilian Reno Leufuman

Okay, I dont think I'm an artist but I like drawing, and I'd love it if someone puts on a shirt with my cartoons, and wouldnt care if they dont notify me, unless they sell em ofc, so I dont think you are doing anything wrong. *just my opinion*

M

Malcolm Neal

Don’t wanna burst everyone’s bubble. But people are selling the shirt. Didn’t buy one but they’re selling it.

L

Lex Evestar

People are assholes. If you're not an artist too... Just think, you could make money putting your art on shirts but you don't always have the resources to do so. Other people making money or NOT BUYING it from you is shit. Just give the artist money then. If you didn't have that art you wouldn't have that shirt. The artist made it from scratch.

And yes, I am an artist. It is my job.

E

Eyad M Ejeilat

I really like I have one for genji

R

Roxy Mansfield

cool thanks for making money off other artists backs whilst they receive nothing in return lol

J

Jordan Deardorff

It doesn't fucking matter. This community is stupid and sensitive. You found art. You got it printed on a shirt. Nothing illegal. Nothing wrong.

As for "WELL maybe he didn't have the resources." You can literally affiliate with different shirt companies and have your design sold as shirts. And make a good profit. It's effort. Maybe the artist will now go down that route. Who knows.

You all can stop blasting the dude though lmao. Soft as fuck.

N

Nick Druckenmiller

Who cares I've made shirts amd playmats my whole life they never lost money for any of it. Do what you want, once its on the internet it is free game.

Q

Quinton Krautter

What website do you use ? Zazzle wont let me make any OW ones :(

M

Malcolm Neal

There was a guy at the mall who did it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom