Contact advertising [email protected]

I just got these things. Starting to get kinda used to them, idk if they help or...

D

Daisy Mason

I just got these things. Starting to get kinda used to them, idk if they help or not.. anyone else use these?

J

Josue Ortiz

Those are the first ones I bought, I loved them and I had to get a new pair when they broke since I just couldn’t play comfortably without them

V

Valeera Watson

What are they for?

J

Josue Ortiz

I have these right now

A

Aztec Sovereign

They don't even help

M

Max Machado

i wouldnt use those in particular because that top part looks like something else

M

Mùhâìméñ Sáàd

l have been using these since 2016 they are very good

M

Makael Ralston

My k/d in COD before them and playing claw:0.61.
Kd after claw and longer stick:4.56
I even experimented playing normal and w/o 5 games and claw n stick for 5 games. Nornal:1.2 k/d on average.
Modified +claw:7.23 k/d. It helped me a lot.

C

Cara Dzuricky

They look like buttholes

J

Josh Hayward

I use these exact ones for Xbox. My aim improved drastically, and I probably climbed over 500 SR after I started using them.

I probably wouldn't be able to play as well without them, now that I'm used to them.

J

Justin Novak

Can't say that I have

R

Raimone Gresham

I use them and I love them. Without even looking I can feel when I’ve grabbed a different controller. And along with controls and sensitivity tweaks, my accuracy rose significantly too.

B

Beau Popkin

They help. But if you're already accurate and not jumpy it doesn't matter.

S

Shadee Mohamed

This is my thing

M

Mikkel Manniche Jørgensen

Console ‍♂

R

Russell K Ross

The best ones so far are geltabz from gamestop

They feel soo comforting
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Becky Maxx Kemp

I don't get it, they just look like they'll make your thumbs ache

T

TréVon Jackson

I got them. They help with accuracy by limiting the amount of movement your thumb needs to stay on target, for those asking.

A

Alistair Sweeting

I used to use them and they're great. Just watch out, the PS4 analogues are really soft and will get damaged no matter how careful you are. Also, I don't know if it's the case I had, but the tabs that they snap on with limit movement so that if you want to push them to their full extent, you've only got 3 precise directions to use.

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I don't play console much anymore but I still want these

Following for other opinions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom