Contact advertising [email protected]

Idk the creator of either of these photos but I made a shirt with them. So thank you...

M

Malcolm Neal

Idk the creator of either of these photos but I made a shirt with them. So thank you so much

C

Caroline Ann

You should ask the creator for permission to use their artwork before you use it. You could find the creator using google reverse image search

T

Ty Volpo

Yeah, just because you don't know the source of the artwork doesn't give you the right to steal it

M

Malcolm Neal

I didn’t sell a shirt. I just made one for myself. No one else has it but I’ll look

T

Ty Volpo

It doesn't matter you don't profit off of it. It's someone else's creation.

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Looks awesome but you really shouldve asked the creator dude

P

Pranshu Cbs Negi

It's fine until he doesn't sell it..... You put many fanarts as wallpaper, do you ask creators?

M

Minh Hoan

artist of the 1st pic
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

artist of the 2nd pic

B

Beau Popkin

Its not a big deal if you aren't selling it but they would still appreciate you letting them know.

D

Danielle Garcia

He’s not selling the shirts. God forbid y’all ever download wallpapers or take pictures of art for your own personal use.

S

Sophie Kitty Abrahams

Well that's seems like intellectual property theft to me...

D

Danielle Garcia

None of you bat an eye at all the rip off merch of Pokémon and shit from Etsy and the like. A lot of you own that shit. So shove it.

J

Jessica Berge

You guys are a bunch of cry babies. Who the hell cares if he made himself some shirts. If you don't want your art used don't put it on the internet.

C

Clint Chapman

So wait a second. You guys are fine with some artist stealing Blizzards IP, but if someone else takes that and makes a shirt out of it, it’s a problem?

Ooookkkk

U

Uzu Trocadero Greeves

So its fine if you make yourself a shirt, but i dont think its fine if you make money from it so i think you're in the green, emphasis on think

C

Curtis James Littlechild

So I printed a picture of the Overwatch characters, to put on my wall. Guess I’m a thief now, according to you lot.

T

Tasha Skiles

Dalton Skiles

G

Genji Shimada

Please don’t wear it.... oh god

S

Sandy Zheng

N

Nycholas Young

Just donate to them and tag them if you post pictures of it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom