Contact advertising [email protected]

I will never understand players in ranked who just won’t cooperate with their team....

A

Ashley Clevenger

I will never understand players in ranked who just won’t cooperate with their team. “Oh, there’s 3 dps, I’m gonna dps too.” Like, I’ve had a few games in QP that have won with no tanks, but you won’t get very far without them if you don’t have them.

End rant sorry

J

James Miller

My favorite part is when it's ranked. Then they can't hit anything with the characters they pick.

A

Aaron Icardi

You'll get ppl like that once every 3 games or so I guess. What I try to do is ask them nicely if they can play something else or I try to work around their pick. If you tilt you lose before the game even starts

J

Jonathan Obrien Rivera

it never fails Ashley Clevenger literally . even if i have 5 golds with reaper they will auto lock reaper next game or pick another dps instead of tank or healer

C

Charles Bird

I chose Mercy and 4 players started to bitch at me for being a left click no skill player. I chose attacker and carried them to victory after they screeched I was loosing the game for them. Comp is literally trash

D

Dylan Floyd

Sucks to be a flex player that's why people make smurff s lol people look at my profile and ether no one tanks or no one heals then they cry about witch tank/ healer I pick lol

A

Abhishek Kumar

4 DPS, 1 tank, 1 healer smh

A

Abhishek Kumar

6 DPS is the best comp in solo queue if you're all good and have synergy

M

Mario Elliott

Well when you see someone who has the most hours on support and tank you gotta let them know what’s up

D

David Goulet

People can play what they want, picking hero before someone else does not give you the ultimate right to DPS while some people cant

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom