Contact advertising [email protected]

It is hard from me to understand why everyone hates Mercy so much. I never have any...

S

Sotiris Kak

It is hard from me to understand why everyone hates Mercy so much. I never have any problems when I am playing against her.

J

John Calderon

It’s because people look for excuses as to why they lost. ‍♂

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

The problem is within the higher elos.
It’s become to the point where you NEED a Mercy to win. Her ability kit is stronger than the other healers combined forcing players to play her just to average the odds of winning.

A

Angela Stevens

Bandwagon.

K

Keenan Hubbard

That's not true, let's say u don't have a mercy and they don't. Your dps needs to focus fire her every single time she's on point. I think the real issue here is people get bloodlust in matches and they'll see the mercy and her beam attached to a target, but instead of targeting the mercy they just keep attacking the target of Mercy's beam lol And I'm tired of hearing the lame argument of "well in high ranks it's a little different to deal with her" pick Winston and punish that fool till they switch lol pretty simple really

M

Mihnea Gogu

shes op

K

Keenan Hubbard

*they do

K

Kai Spangenberg

I just think she's a boring character, even before all the nerfs.

A

Andrew Brown

1) relatively low skill cap
2) rez makes the guy you just killed obsolete since he just come back from the dead and now you’ve got to put in more effort to kill him again
3) Mercy is stereotypically played by women; men become humiliated subconsciously.
4) general toxicity: doesn’t want to blame self for failing and has to blame something else.

S

Seif Alsahlani

Shes super ez and requires 0 skill.
Also opaf

G

Giro Viva

There are plenty of Reasons why Mercy is the most hated hero.

But the main reason is that she is THE ONLY HERO that rewards, with poor mechanics, low skilled Players and Plays and punishes high skilled players and insane plays. Which does not makes sense. Why the ,for example, Zenyatta that manage to win a 1v1 against a Tracer and survive is getting punished by that Mercy who is flying on valk with only one button?

R

Rachel Hewett

sHe rEqUiReS zErO sKiLl

Like really what does a characters skill have anything to do with how fun they are. In my opinion a game is more relaxing and fun when a character is easy to play.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

she revived someone that I killed QQ

P

Panda Lau

boohoo kill them again^

A

Alexa Bogdanović

"See that Pharah you just killed? Well let me just press E and have that kill undone with absolutely no risk because your team is too busy jerking off somewhere"

A

Abhishek Kumar

She needs a nerf

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom