Contact advertising [email protected]

I want to tell to everyone who is complaining about their placements and they got 4...

A

Aksel Ahmed

I want to tell to everyone who is complaining about their placements and they got 4 gold medals and etc. Medals are not the game , blizzard has made a system where you play with people at the same skill-level as you! If you are playing with silver players you deserve silver too , if you are playing with masters players you deserve masters... Stop whining that the game is broken and it’s not fair! It’s all about skill ... You play with and against players with the skill-level you have !

A

Aubrey Wilson

i ask you this then. What determines skill? if its not medals then what is it that depicts your impact on a game? Also for different classes this answer would be different. But i want to know what is the representation of skill

E

Ebony Rose

Does this also include the gms and masters playing on plat smurf accounts so that they can shit all over people who are only trying to improve? :)

What about people who pay to have their account boosted from Gold or Plat to masters?

J

Jamos Attens

medals are in the game.

E

Ethan Jeffries

Soo i deserve to be in diamond then considering almost every second game i verse a diamond

J

Jacqui Lamont

it's true, if you play with the people in bronze, you deserve it, and yes I'm looking at myself

B

Brandon Larren

4 gold medals, still lost cause hanzo and Symmetra

M

Mihnea Gogu

OP is right, stop being whiny scrubs

A

Austin Mccarthy

can someone like this so i can back later and read the replies

A

Aki Raptor

Medals mean nothing, if you dont do your job.

For example you can have 4 gold medals as a mercy, if healing isn't one of them maybe the problem is with you D:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom