Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I want to really hear everyone's personal opinion on how they feel about Wild Cards...

• Thread starter Remy Jaylee Hutchins
  • Start date
R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

I want to really hear everyone's personal opinion on how they feel about Wild Cards development in Ark and their overall care for the community. Raging comments are excepted.

G

Greg Howard

I like that they built a game that didn't exist before... yay.

N

Nathan Ramberg

Just because they are pushing back dates doesn't mean they dont care personally I think they just need to stop telling us dates and everyone would be happier

K

Kayla J Pickett

Irritated.. Can only put up with the crashes, no dw wipes and stuff for so long before you feel like unplugging your server.. Especially when you do have awesome dedicated players. If theyd fix the issues I'd be happy to keep going but restarting almost every week lately is beyond frustrating. Our server was running great before the first Xbox update downhill from there.

E

Eric F. Pelka

Im happy as they aren't afraid to admit they are wrong and try to make sure things are right. My only concern is I wish they would be a bit more open about their progress and goals for the dedicated community.

D

Dusty Crow

By all means I appreciate the game but the resent months the games been unplayable and I wish they would fix these issues instead of worrying about full release

J

James Alexander

To the point to where it's not even worth complaining about anymore really

A

Atom William Wallace

They can suck my nuts.

G

Greg Howard

Bet all these haters still play their game lmao

R

Remy Jaylee Hutchins

A lot of us play but a lot less than we used to, just go by the facts the game is in ruins atm hence the fact Sony won't let WC release it on their console. Looks like somebody tried to make a sneaky move.

B

Brandon Schirtzinger

Fuck Wild Card and there empty promises. Not to mention can't keep a deadline to save their lives. Scrub ass company.

T

Trey Mahursky

Errbody just really needs too shut up and quit crying about release dates, bugs, crashes and so on. You all forget your playing a game that's not finished ?

M

Maddox Max

Most people don't understand how video game development actually happens. I think wildcard has been doing the best job they can with the cards they have been dealt. This game was never expected to blow up as much as it did, and bc it did a lot of extra content was added. It makes sense that there has been some bumps in the road.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom