Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch is stardew valley really worth what i been hearing, a game i can enjoy casually

A

Anthony Vaccarella

is stardew valley really worth what i been hearing, a game i can enjoy casually

C

Carlton Donohue

youtube it.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Sounds like the definition to me. I like it

A

Andrew Carter

Yeah it’s not expensive, it’s addictive if you like that type of game and its simple to do but the mechanics are very deep if you really want to invest time in it. One of my favourite games and I’ve put 60 hours into it without really trying.

S

Salmon Gale

stardews gold, for sure worth every penny and more

J

Joey Valk

I was a little skeptical when I bought Stardew Valley for my Switch, but I genuinely love the game.

A

Armando Mendez

Very good game. You can play it casually or you can get really in depth with it. It's up to you

C

Christy Valentine

At first I really didn't understand it. I couldn't really figure out how to get it started. I felt like I wasted my money then after reading so much about it I gave it another try now I am completely addicted!!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Stardew is priceless. Everyone should play it

J

John Raybell

It's a great game. I'd share our Stardew valley group, but don't think it's allowed here.

R

Roddy Martin

Shit game

Q

Que Ol

I just got it a few days ago because of the reviews. I really love it.

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

I think it’s a great casual game. When I just want a break from fast paced games I whine down with this.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

I thought I would not like this game but I just bought it and it's addicting and fun and relaxing..the closest thing I can compare this game is Farmville on Facebook...but more endepth

J

Jeremiah Rodriguez

I think it’s like harvest moon but you really get to do what you want not just farming.

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Harvest moon yes another one , I forgot harvest moon lol

K

Kencindy Ginsberg

Just got Kirby from Amazon will start playing that but stardew will be go to get away game out if the 26 games I have for the switch ..it is very relaxing game . Never thought I would like it ..

B

Brianna Devon

Liam O'Connell

P

PG Lomba

I didn't buy it because i think it's ridiculous to play a game that uses a cursor to select things while you're NOT using a mouse.

L

Liam Langille

I love the game, but everyone is able to have their own opinions :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom