Contact advertising [email protected]

I think a better suggestion than forced team chat for comp is default Team Chat...

P

Peter Gomez

I think a better suggestion than forced team chat for comp is default Team Chat (regardless of settings) with an easy switch to no Team Chat. At least the people who despise Team Chat get an option. What do you think?

J

Jessica Foster

If you hate team chat, don't play a team based game. If somebody is being an asshole, mute that person only. Pretty damn simple.

W

William Bongos

i don't get it , what would it change ? People can actually juste mute other or themselves

T

Ty Cobb

I feel it should be forced teamchat tbh and just allow muting. By forced teamchat tho I mean the game gets like priority over your Mic kinda how back in mw3 and mw2 on both consoles it was forced game chat where u couldn't have another voice option open

L

Lucas Conrad

no teamchat at all>>>>

S

Steven Cabal

meth

T

Tempest Rogers

I agree with the individual volume and not just the mute because sometimes I'll be in a group and one person seems to be eating the microphone and the other people will sound like their aunts

L

Lue Kim

They must not hear me moaning

B

Brando Fernandes

cant you already turn it on to auto-join? id like to see a chat command to tell others to join voice chat cuz i forget sometimes if you have any chat commands might as well be useful. xbox1

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom