Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I am looking for a American run server (better ping) any suggestions?

C

Chase Bailey

I am looking for a American run server (better ping) any suggestions?

M

Melissa Wilson

Gt pwArk

E

Erik James Carlson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Erik James Carlson

^^^^^^Events every weekend raids and Sunday Fight Night

E

Erik James Carlson

Arenas built for 1v1 PVP settlement cases and events

M

Mathew Joseph Del Plato

12th Crusade PVPVE
Ragnarok map
24/7 server. If it crashes message admin or post here and we'll have it back up as soon as we can

Host gt: Sgt cortez92x
join this page, and comment your GT to be added by host. if we find players without a verified GT, they'll be banned until they join the page
Admin
The Genobreaker

Please understand i work a full time job and am usually available after 5pm est

NO STARTER PACK, don't ask. It's called Ark survival for a reason

General info:

PVE players:
Put PVE in your tribe name and white flags on top and around your base for safety. You can change to PvP once, and that's what you'll be from then on. However, if you raid someone as pve, you will be considered PVP, I'll blow the first hole in your base, and inform the server

freshly started map, been up for about a day now.
daily dino wipes daily, as well as when requested if no one is taming.

New tribes have a 5 day grace period to build up, as well as 3 days to rebuild after a raid. do what you want pvp wise after grace period is up.

Admins have a base and pretty much we're just going to mess with each other and help out with issues as needed. will be building a general store to buy items, fertilized eggs, etc. and events will happen in the future once I figure out where to build the arena. Admin breeding animals off limits, they're passive and used for the server, don't mess with them. you kill one, your tribe won't be allowed to purchase anything from admin store. kill another and you're banned.

stats x3
instant max level
3x gathering
Egg hatch 50x
mature speed 10x
hunger and water drain .5x
weight x10 for all
all other stats boosted slightly

M

Mathew Joseph Del Plato

Mesaage me with any queations

L

Louie Oswald

SkipToMyLou112 PvP with offline raid protection on

J

Jessica Cook

beamishthrone57

M

Michael Modss

Oriosa Ark Server

R

Ryan Schmidt

D

Daniel Rafael Reyes

We are based on the east coast, and will be upgrading to a Nitrado server that's on the east coast when they become available. While we wait, we've decided to run the server at higher rates since we are all off to a fresh start once we switch our method of hosting. Here's a preview of what our rates are normally.

V

Vanessa Carlson

View pinned post for info!

S

Sean McDade

RAGNAROK 24/7 PvP Server

Who else is ready for Ragnarok?!?!?! I know I and the entire server I host are! We made the switch launch day. Our server is always on, and we are quick to update it and restart it when that happens, as it always does.

We have a decent population, hitting up to 26 people online at one time a couple days ago, but we would really like to have about that many, if not a few more, all the time!! So come join!

We like to have good people, who like PvP and aren't dicks about it. We have a few simple rules like 1) Don't base wipe. 2) Don't kill passives. 3) Don't grief people. 4.) Please destroy garbage structures (fires, huts, spike walls) when you move on, to help prevent lag!

Simple right?!?

Small tribe oriented! More fun to have a bunch of 2-7 man(or woman) tribes than 2 or 3 large tribes.

No starter packs. Earn and make your way through the game, don't expect handouts.

Offline raid protection..... we recently decided after a poll on our Facebook page to enable ORP, with a buffer time when some first logs out. But nothing is set in stone!

Gather rates, XP, stats are all going to be as close to official as possible. Taming will go up to x3. And we will give a slight boost to breeding (0.5), maturation (x5), all that baby stuff. Structure collision turned off, so build away! Loot drops and fishing will also have a tiny buff. We have 1 admin (me!) and I play and PvP. Admin logging will be on. Only keep admin for the occasional dino wipe and to get rid of people who don't follow out simple rules.

Got questions? Ask.

Join the page.

B

Bodee Baker

Boostedark2477

A

Alex Tietjen

Join GT:Quagstons Ark
Ragnarok
Instant tame
Pvp and PvE white flag rule
Only admin is pve...no admin abuse!
13x gather and 2000 player weight per level
Boosted Dino and play stats
40x Breeding
Low ping!

N

Nicole Crespo

PrehistoricARK1 check out the Facebook page

C

Conk Half

G

Gage Mays

COME JOIN GT ALPHA SERVER!
New Ragnorak Server with ADMIN LOGGING on!
No admins besides the owners. (2)
The stats are:
6x gather
9x taming
9x maturation
Instant Hatch
15x XP

Player stats
ALL slightly boosted with infinite weight!
Same for Dinos!
Movement speed increases slightly on dinos.

Rules: No blocking artifact caves, artifacts, or obelisks.
Trolls will not be tolerated. If you are here to play PVP and raid thats completely fine and the goal. Griefing players to the point of likely making them quit is not tolerated.

Offline Raid protection will be on with a 30 minute interval. This is to ensure the population of the server stays high. No one wants to play Ragnorak with 10 people. Any questions ask CJ Or Zan. Facebook group 300+ members.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom