Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I really love this group! I am apart of another nintendo group and everyone is so...

E

Eric Brady

I really love this group! I am apart of another nintendo group and everyone is so negative about the switch. Claiming it's to underpowered and can't run any third part games. This place is great ever one I'd happy for what the switch is!

G

Gilbert Cruz

you've never seen the early shit this group had to offer... but its been great lately so....

E

Evan Marks

The mods do a great job, and for the most part there are only positive conversations!

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Well it is underpowered compared to the other consoles and PC, but thats irrelevant for a system like the switch. Its pretty much perfect for its task and its not only the power thing that makes for a great game.

R

Ryan Dale

It runs the games intended for it well. If I want the most impressive graphics I'll play on my PC that I built a year ago... but even my gaming PC can't do Zelda, Mario, Metroid, etc. (not legally at least).

R

Ryne Santos

Right before Arms released, this group had a lot of negativity. Lulls without any big news updates or releases to keep people busy really bring out some cancerous posts.

M

Marili Perez Martinez

Nintendo will only continue to grow its fan base because of movies, universal studio rides, and maybe anime featuring their characters.

A

Amy Hicks

I agree with you. I have found this group to be mostly happy and positive.

B

Bella Hale

Thanks everyone!!

~Admin

S

Sam Sibilski

Your not gonna like some of the mods. The last 4 posts I tried to put on this page all got denied by them

J

Jose Gonzalez

Yeah I already have a decked out PC for multi platform games so I'm perfectly fine with the hardware.
I just got it for the first party titles and jrpgs it has coming down the line.

G

Gabriel Gagnon

Power =/= great games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom