Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I realize most people here don't like to hear any criticism about destiny and this...

S

Shalley Harsh

I realize most people here don't like to hear any criticism about destiny and this would get a lot of "No one cares" and "If you don't like it don't play it" type comments but I fucking love this game and I refuse to turn a blind eye to its faults. With the current "state of destiny" Bungie has a long and hard job ahead of them to pull this game out and ill stick with it at least until the next expansion coz I know they are capable of doing that as they did with D1 but they would have to do much better than this DLC to make me buy the next expansion.

D

Desmond Buquing

No one cares.

A

Aaron Keller

k

J

Jacob Kinkade

Actually they don’t have a long hard job, they just need to do what they planned to and ignore the vocal entitled whiners who want 13 years of content without paying for it and who would still bitch

D

Damon Wolf

We refuse to turn a blind eye to their faults too. Except we type that shit out where it matters, like Bungie's bug report forums and emails. On here you're just preaching to the quior and looking for "OMG I KNOW BRO!"

S

Steve Petty

TLDR.

S

Steven Staniszewski

This is not a zero-sum game. You can accept and admit that there are faults, but it gets tiring to hear the millionth person talk about how they think it should be done, instead. Worse yet, people with absolutely no background in development whatsoever to talk about how easy something would be.

If you think anyone here is blindly saying that Bungie and Destiny is 100% perfect, you're either not paying attention, or you're choosing not to.

S

Samantha Rose Talbert

Tldr

S

Shalley Harsh

I apologize for the grammer it seems it bother a lot of people. I try to improve as much as i can but its not my first language so i make errors a lot of the times. Id work on it

M

Maciek Sawosz

This kind of post brings nothing to the table. No valid points, no suggestions, no nothing. Ok. Cool story. You are going to stick to D2 even tho you are disappointed. Cool.

J

Jeff Trocchio

I feel like I've seen this post before.

P

Pàvàn Kumar

Not again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom