C

Conan Lockwood

Thoughts?

D

Daniel West

Incoming typical ❄ behavior....bitching, crying & complaining

R

Roberto Naldi

Ok, we get it, D2 is crap and nobody should play it. BUT. I'm having a good time farming and shooting things so I don't give a flying **** to what the next youtuber has to say, also I think all the shitposting (talking about videos and everything that generates income to somebody) has the only purpose of getting easy views and, ofc, easy money.

W

William Cleveland

saying you are on someone sides but bitching about them none stop doesnt make you really on there side lol

T

Tye Johnson

Back at it again with the downer shit i see

J

Joshua James Redfern

Careful posting reviews into this group, seems there are a few that decide you should
Be bludgeoned to death with comments

S

Santiago Sayago

are you lokey promoting yourself?

J

Jamie Mac

I share one sentiment with this guy, that Destiny 2 should have been better. I'm not going to stop playing though. I play with a few guys and the gameplay I get with them is what keeps my hands on keyboard and mouse. I want more though, more story, more specific tasks and less reskinned linear gameplay. Locking content behind paywalls sucks too, but... do the devs listen? Will they listen and then make the changes they're capable of making? I hope so. I really do.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom