Contact advertising [email protected]

I need tips on 1v1ing a roadhog as tracer. Edit: Honestly, my problem isn't that I...

A

Aadil Saqib

I need tips on 1v1ing a roadhog as tracer.

Edit: Honestly, my problem isn't that I get hooked. It's that I take so much chip damage while blinking around and I eventually run out of blinks that it takes him like one shot to finish me off. I basically run out of health and blinks before I kill him. Even with recall it's difficult cause I have to use that carefully as he can predict my recall for a hook. So my recall is sometimes used earlier than required to dodge.

Also, we're talking a complete 1v1 with both our cooldowns up. Amidst teamfights, he's easy as I can just wait for him to use his hook and then get the kill. But I sometimes find myself in situations where it's just me and him and if I can kill him on my own, it's a free kill.

I'm diamond btw if SR matters in this.

T

Tyler Eldridge

Don't get hooked

R

Russell Braddy

Don't get hooked

H

Hasan Kuday

Shoot him

R

Rohan Thorat

Juke an shoot

T

Tasha Skiles

Protip for 1v1 anyone..... Stay behind them...

W

Walker Sorrell

Don't be predictable and blink in a straight line ahead

A

Aadil Saqib

I'mma edit this

A

Abhishek Shrestha

Don't get hooked

T

Tom Luhot Gultom

Don't get hooked

H

Humble Raza Khan

Pick vigeeeel

L

Luke Barnett

Easy kill. Use them as Ult charge. Aim for the head

E

Emese Virágh

Get behind him with the blinks, or get behind him with the blinks (1-2) then get back with one
Always have a recall just in case if he dont shoot right away
Watch him, you can see when he wants to hook. Blink away.
Realize when you need to run

Q

Quinn Wonders

Be wary of when you recall. Can't tell you how many times I murder tracer after recall

C

Cornelia Klefelt

Usually a roadhog will try to hook you as soon as he sees you. Don't go ham unless you know its on CD, and be nimble cause he can 1 shot you... I usually go after roadhogs if I have help or if he has used his heal

L

Lara Mourad

Bait his hook then go for the kill

D

Dan Wells

Stop trying to finish him off alone

You're tracer, just use him for ultimate charge and kill his significantly easier to kill friend's

B

Brando Fernandes

just try to distract roadhogs with poke damage and get them away from the frontline this is way more effective sure you can solo a hog but he can also solo you a lot easier

A

Aaron Icardi

Honestly why do you need to 1v1 a Hog as Tracer? It's a waste of time unless you're like the only ones alive and even then just stall til your team comes back. Any decent Hog will not lose that 1v1 unless you have Pulse Bomb and manage to bait out his hook+heal.

P

Parker Atkins

A D crouch

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom