Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know it's still early, but I'm on Best Buy's website, and CoD, Assassin's Creed, and...

J

Jonathan Jurczak

I know it's still early, but I'm on Best Buy's website, and CoD, Assassin's Creed, and South Park are NOT listed for the Switch.

I'm getting sick of western devs doing this. I'm happy with the Switch's release calendar this year, but there is NO REASON a game like South Park can't run on Switch. If Ubisoft were serious about their support, they'd push it.

I'm going to be actively going out of my way to avoid playing such multi-plats on any other system. Period. And I will make this known to them. They may not care, but I'm not going to reward this status quo. >:/
#E3 #Ubisoft #SouthPark #NintendoSwitch

J

Joshua Gilman

Dude the Switch just can't handle some of these games, you gotta come to terms with that

J

James Chamberlain

I agree... definitely no reasons South Park can't be brought to the Switch. :/

J

Joshua Graulich

Besides it was already confirmed that the new South Park game isn't coming to Switch, although COD and Assassins creed have a chance

J

Joshua Gilman

i would love to see it, but I think some of these games would be butchered to run on the switch's hardware. I'll be playing COD on PC

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

South Park is most likely due to the stupid mentality that "Nintendo has to be family friendly".
It's rare to see a more violent game here and there, and South Park has a pretty heavy black humor.

J

Justin Vargo

Development time is an issue with some of the games you mentioned. Next years release list is the real key to see how well third parties are supporting.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Another example? Injustice 2. The game was made with Unreal Engine. It saw a release on Android. There is absolutely no reason the Nintendo switch Hardware cannot handle that game.

J

Jacob Stafford

If the Switch can handle Disgaea 5, it can handle South Park.

C

Cousineau Wolfmanduff

J

Jackson Konecny

Ubisoft is trash. IF they brought Ass Cred to the switch, it'd be worse than the other versions. And because Ubisoft is already known for being lazy, do you REALLY want them putting games on the switch where if it's a bad game, they can claim "limitations"?

T

Tyler Craig

Think most people underestimate the power of the Switch, honestly. It can run Frostbite and Unreal 4 engines with ease. Also, if developers wanted, they could use the "boost mode" the switch has to up the clockspeed of the GPU. The boost the GPU would get would push the clockspeed to over 900mhz. Switch can go head to head with PS4 and Xbone, developers are just lazy

S

Spencer Miller

I don't think you and the minority who will boycott them will make much of a difference. Plenty of people will still buy it on pc, Xbox one and ps4

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

It's a little annoying when people say these games can't work. They can work but the developers don't want to put in the work to make them work. Yeah yeah yeah it's weaker than ps4 and Xbox one but it can still play all games coming to current gen with work. These are the same companies that even after the ps4 came out made ports for ps3 so they know how to scale down these games a little to make them work.

M

Matt Vuicich

Has ubisofts conference happened yet I don't this it has I would not be angry till after nintendos tomorrow. Ubisoft has supported Nintendo pretty good

S

Sean Wefers

They were expecting another Wii U flop. Wait for next year.

S

Sean Wefers

Nintendo has enough to keep systems selling at least thru this year.

R

Ricky Anthony Robinson

Not enough for me ...

K

Khalil Poole

It's not just western guys either. Japanese devs are just as guilty. Why makes games for XB1 that are Japanese aesthetic?? They send those games out to die, but it's Satan if they make a game for Nintendo systems.

C

Chris Bizarro

It's not just western devs though

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom