Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I know it’s not a desktop but this bad boy just arrived. It’s a huge upgrade over my...

A

Al Sniezevage

Hey, what’s the display specs, or did I miss that?

C

Colton Tuorila

dont understand why people pay so much for pre built systems when you can build a super nice pc for like 60% of the cost if you just build it yourself

C

Christopher Schmidt

Yay its a Dell!

J

Jesse Webster

Great computer! You’re going to love it

A

Andrew Miller

That is a very powerful laptop

A

Andrew Miller

My ALIENWARE was at the pinnacle of it's time in 2015. It still works really great. I travel alot for work, so it saved some raids for me, and spots on leaderboards.

C

Craig Kauffman

That's the thing about laptops, they're the pinnacle of laptops for a couple of days. They never stand side to side with towers that have similar parts because laptop parts are smaller and constricted. You've got a good system for a couple of months, but always always always, tower over laptop even if frequent flyer.

L

Louis Wepa Diaz

Edwin Diaz$$$$$

C

Cory Seymour

Sick :D must have cost ya. But worth it

R

Ruben Mendoza

Show us the price ;)

J

Jackson Armstrong

Gross

B

Brian Daub

Nice specs

K

Kito

Nice! Im a newb, but lemme know if you wanna play sometime :D kito#1140

J

Joel Kelly

Think of it as a small gaming PC. If you need to keep it plugged in, that's fine! You can still throw it in a backpack and take it anywhere! Nice specs, btw.

F

Frank Eidelbach

Same but have a 512ssd and its amazing you will love it. Play with the alienware Activision

F

Frank Eidelbach

Also make sure you get a cooling pad if they get to hot you can destroy your board

B

Boedy Mills

fuck i dont want to know what that cost..

S

Shane Dee

sick!!!

A

Alan Aleman

damn! I have a 1070 and can do about 80-100fps on my new acer 1440p monitor. I can relate. Wish I had a 1080 ti

N

Niro Rocco

price?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom