Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I know it’s not a desktop but this bad boy just arrived. It’s a huge upgrade over my...

P

Phil Bentz

I know it’s not a desktop but this bad boy just arrived. It’s a huge upgrade over my iMac that I installed windows on to play Destiny 2. Now I’m playing D2 at 120fps, 120hz and 1440p.

M

Matt Ardle

Jealous

D

Damon Epley

How much did you pay for that?

J

J-b Behnke

N

Nick Mann

Should have gone with 1tb, that 256 is going to be filled by just destiny and the expansions alone...

Г

Георги Средков

enjoy

C

Charlie 'Fred' Stanley

Any pics of the full laptop?

F

Fernando Soto

Anything is an upgrade over a Mac

A

Al Sniezevage

Well, if you are going to get an AW, you might as well go all in. Heavy duty specs, man. Nice job.

J

Jonathan Le

Bro i love it

O

Orlando Cleto

beast

J

Jordan Michael Jamieson

with your permission, i'd like to marry it

K

Karl Weinger

Anything is a upgrade from a Mac..lol

E

Erik Wikström

Ehhhhhmmmm. I have a i5 6400 and 2 gtx 770 4gb SLI 16gb RAM, but only 1080P but still stable 144fps But mobility and 1440P is really nice ;) good laptop

B

Benjamin D. Turner

That's a pricey one, but you'll be sufficient for a few good years as long as you keep up with cleaning it inside and out

C

Chris Hunt

If you gotta go portable that certainly checks all the boxes.

N

Nathan Zahorchak

I was thinking about picking this or the xps15 up during their Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal for the same uses, but decided to wait until they upgrade the processor. (and I have more cash)

H

Hugo Oliveira

I am not interested in laptops but how much did this beast costs?

J

Jake Kawi Fulford

A guy at my work just got this. And paid an extra £500ish for a box that allows dedicated graphic cards? Some pretty cool stuff but I’d always go Pc over laptop personally. Just for more bang for my buck, and i love my MacBook Pro

A

Ashley Lucero

Just got the same one but with the 512 SSD and a dif display

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom