Contact advertising [email protected]

I installed new ram last month and took it out when I realized my pc was going slow...

T

Troy Brainerd

I installed new ram last month and took it out when I realized my pc was going slow and something was constantly loading. Now I have my previous ram in and it’s still slow. Does anyone know how to fix this?

B

Brandon Wassmer

this question is improperly worded, please delete, reword and post agaiin

B

Brandon Wassmer

from what it sounds like you uninstalled new ram, added old ram, noticed performance drop

M

Michael Von Schumann

Installed new ram > noticed slow performance > switched out ram for previously used ram > performance still slow
Not that difficult to understand Brandon m

S

Sam Henden

Yeah. Clearly your RAM isnt the reason for your slow performance. Itll be your clunky old HDD or your Pentium 4 or a virus scan running and eating the resources or some other processes in the background

B

Brandon Wassmer

Yeah, if youre not getting a boost with new ram then youre bottlenecked somewhere or not properly placing ram to utilize slots properly. Its not hard to understand, its hard to diagnosed with your pleb description, if you want to bitch about somebody asking for specifics then take it to geek squad bitch

T

Terrence Sebastine Chuniesingh

can I ask, how many ram sticks are u using? of the old ram. and what the total amount.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom