Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I host a dedicated PvP server on Xbox One. Crossplay enabled. Ragnarok map. Gains are...

T

Thomas Gearhart

I host a dedicated PvP server on Xbox One. Crossplay enabled. Ragnarok map. Gains are 2x. The rules are very basic and simple. We try to keep our server feeling like an official, the only commands that are used are for things such as dino wipes. The only time things are spawned are when issues such as server lag/crashing causes a tame to die or if a wild dino despawns right in front of your eyes, in that case we spawn a wild, same level so it's fair. Raiding is welcome, but if you raid you are only raiding for loot, you're not to fully base wipe or kill passive tames, that is considered trolling in my eyes. The only time it is ok to wipe a base fully, tames and all, is when you're actually disputing with another tribe. The admins all started out fresh, nothing was cheated in, nor will it be. The original tribes who are settled in won't be raiding new people, it's only fair to let the population grow, and allow tribes to build up. Aside from that we don't really have any rules aside from the basics in an official server such as no building on resource spawns. We will have tournaments in the future for prizes. As for Abberation tames and gear, those could potentially be prizes. Everyone is welcome to join and stay as long as they please. Feel free to message me with any questions, or for the host account's username. :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom