Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I will be hosting a player dedicated PVP server on Ark Ragnarok (PS4). If you and your...

J

Julian Brooks

I will be hosting a player dedicated PVP server on Ark Ragnarok (PS4). If you and your friends are interestested in joining please add rapidenigma7 (PS4) for personal invite to the session. All age groups are welcome and tribes from other servers are welcome. Even tryhard raid tribes are welcome. I do no descriminate.

Remember, this is a player dedicated server so I will be running 2 PS4 consoles so don't expect the server to be up days at a time.

Server name: FFW
Server Password: Rapid
Server host: Rapidenigma7

Details on the server:
Max difficulty
High dino count
Cave fliers enabled
Unlimited respecs
Offline raid protection enabled
Tamed dino speed boost
Tamed dino weight boost
Player weight boost
Player crafting speed boost
Item gathering boost (slightly)
Xp multipler boost (slightly)
Mating timer boost (slightly but will be increased every weekend)
Taming is boosted (will be increased more every weekend)
Egg incubation speed increased (only slightly, will be increased every weekend)
Dino maturation speed increased (only slightly, will be increased every weekend)

Requests: If you and your tribe or alliance have a request in terms of tweaking the settings, just simply ask and will do our best deliver.

Events:
Every friday, there will be 5 random dino and item giveaways (wyverns and gigas included but no tek items). The level will be 250+. Coordinates will be given out on the global chat. First come first serve. Please note that the location and dino will be random so have a GPS handy.

Every weekend there will be an abundance of RED air drops scattered throughout the map. Announcements will be made prior so all can be prepared.

Social Area: I do plan on building a social area for players to interact with eachother and hold war councils and form new alliances. I also plan on putting in a fight club so players can fist fight for fun and to spark future tribe wars. Hopefully it doesnt get destroyed.

RULES!!!:
All obelisks are NOT to be blocked at all times!! If we see that there is an obelisk being blocked, the admin will ask you to remove the obstruction. The second time it happens, your structure blocking the obelisk will be destroyed. The third time it happens, you will be removed from the server (permantly or temporarily).

Duping will not be tolerated!! 1st offense, you will be asked to stop. 2nd offense, your base will be destroyed. 3rd offense, you are permanently banned!!

Admins:
The server already has 5 admins. They will moniter the server and will also be playing as well. They will not have access to admin commands so don't worry. THERE WILL BE NO ADMIN ABUSE!!!

Admin Tribe:
The admin tribe will not be part of any alliances so do not make a request. The admin tribe will not be the first to attack another tribe. Unless we are hit first, the admin tribe will retaliate. To make this even better, the tribe or alliance to take down admin tribe will retrieve a bunch of great rewards!! (Tek Included). So come at us with all you got. And please do not worry, we will not be using tek gear or shields and stuff like that. We are a fair tribe!

Remember, this is a PVP server so there will be random raids and alliances. Don't get sad when youre back from farming and your base is reduced to ash. There will be trash talk in the chat so don't complain. We hope to see you in the next few days!! Have fun!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom