Contact advertising [email protected]

I haven’t triggered people in this group in a while so let me go ahead and say this...

K

Kevin Ulloa

I haven’t triggered people in this group in a while so let me go ahead and say this

Junk rat needs to take damage from his own bombs there should be no reason as to why a man wearing nothing but shorts and explosives on his chest should be able to 120 damage and not be punish for it.... what else need to be nerf is that damage output and I already see the comments “ oh there so easy to avoid you must be in bronze I’m in grand master with a math degree he takes skill”... there should be no reason 120 comes in so easily for having no risked he should be able to only do 75?80?90? Damage at max with a five round clip.... then we continue on to that rip tire honestly for how fast it moves and doing 600 damage it should have 50 health but aye let’s see what top 500 people not explain anything but just tell me to git gud

Edit: yes I know he used take damage from his own bombs they need to bring it back

A

Alix Hines

I have no problems with junkrat just avoid his bombs instead of walking face first into them.

K

Kameron Jackson

Get outta bronze, scrub. You need superhuman reflexes and calculation in order to bounce his grenades off walls. He takes more skill to use than Widowmaker. Don’t be mad at him cause you’re bad.

O

Okamii Auld

day one junkrat had damage taken by his own bombs.

L

Luke Garside

tfw Junkrat used to take damage from his own bombs but he was F tier cause of it.

G

Gunny Chan

git gud

S

Steven Hendrickson

If pharah gets hurt by her own rockets in her fucking gundam suit then damnit junkrat should be hurt by blowing bombs up in his own face and walking over his own grenades

M

Mike Allan

Agreed. That was a dumb change they made.

J

Jasem Al

“I’m grandmaster therefore my opinion is valid”

D

David Marquez

Posted this earlier...

D

David Marquez

Can we all agree that Junkrat is Overwatch’s teemo? Let’s use the check list:

1:Zarya right clicks but with bigger aoe way more damage and bounce off walls check
2:bounce pad with 2 charges a bit of practice and it’s basically better widow grappling hook
3.traps that do moderate damage stun longer than mccree’s flash bang and remain after death
4.basically a D.va ultimate with no risks
5.a passive for petty kills upon death that help charge ult faster

Any new guy with common sense and ok skill can just aim in a general direction and get PTOG with him he’s bastion with mobility, a stun and a dva ultimate

I haven’t played a single game without a junkrat in quick play today and win or lose its ptog only sometimes taken by a torb or bastion that didn’t get killed or turret destroyed...

M

Matthew Crawford

This sounds like something someone who's taken one too many riptires to the face would say.

D

Dexter Lind

It's a fucking game,
Logic does not exist in games.

A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

It's cause he's Australian, he's learned to survive lolol

D

David Marquez

Oh yeah and no self damage...

A

Andy Tango

I'm more surprised there's no clothing damage in this game.

D

David Marquez

How to play junkrat common sense aim in general direction ult some times aim for groups PTOG

J

Jodi Szowcsuk

You're hilarious

T

Taelyr Parhms

Leave my main alone and learn how to counter.

A

Andi Rogers

Like junkrat doesnt but pharah does?????? Thats what im more angry about ngl

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom