Contact advertising [email protected]

I have another question. on my last video I got some great help from the great members...

B

Barber Tony

I have another question. on my last video I got some great help from the great members and some shitty help from the dicks.
feel free to all join in again with your suggestions.
thanks in advance. this one is bugging me at the moment.

R

Ricky Bane Card

Arent they the type that duct to the case so that it exhausts straight out the case i suppose it would work as long as you have a vent in the right place to accomidate it and the mounts are correct

A

Andrew Cobb

I recommend like that, it'll work better than like this.

J

Jason Smith

That new heatsink and fan looks like one out of an old Dell Precision workstation. Depending on your system I'm not sure it would fit or even if you would want it to. So many better options out there. I say toss it and get a proper 3rd party cooler.

R

Ruben Williams

What motherboard n cpu is that. if you're not overclocking, no need to worry. if you find the fan on the stock cooler too loud, just get a hyperevo thing, if it fits

M

Manuel Sosa-Navarro

That passive heatsink in ur hand is not going to help you any. Just go out and spend 20 bucks on the hyper 212 and call it a day

I

Ivan Kvaščev

that dell heatsink is either same in performance or even worse, better stick with intel cooler for now

C

Chad Minshew

Heres a pic of what you need its compatiable with all sockets so it will fit your board n cpu no issues at all will fit inside your case with door on not a problem

C

Chad Minshew

If you do some searching online im pretty sure you can find these items a bit cheaper this was just a quick search just to show whatcha need lol

C

Chad Minshew

Thermal paste to apply between the cpu and new heatsink

C

Chad Minshew

And a rear exshaut fan for getting that heat out of the case you need a 120mm fan they make all different types this was just a quick cheap one

C

Chad Minshew

Hope this info helps. :)

C

Chad Minshew

Most aftermarket air coolers will fit and thats an 1155 socket board

M

Mark Porter

Keep the one you have

B

Bart van Blerk

no it won't fit probably, it's positioned in an angle