Contact advertising [email protected]

I had this crazy idea where blizzard shit on ow on april fools, like if you choose a...

F

Felipe Escudero

I had this crazy idea where blizzard shit on ow on april fools, like if you choose a character it automatically picks hanzo or in qp every slot is filled with hanzo, i dunno but there should be something, anyone else?

S

Sebastián Andrés Lazo Torrealba

that's the best/worse idea i've read today and i love it

i hate you.

V

Vráťa Šrám

No matter what hero you pick, you got random guns and abilities

I

Isaac Izzy Harris

I think it'd be better if it picked your least played character

R

Roger Stoll

XD Hanzo day sounds fun

T

Tasha Bate

G

Gabriel Boucher

Or maybe not Hanzo every time,but a random character and no one can switch the whole game

C

Cameron Woods

everyone would cry about it because they cant deal with not playing who they want to or that the game is glitched or something

J

John DeBoss

i have something better...friendly fire and you can also accidentally rez or heal the enemy

S

Sam Walker

What about a mode with "phases"? So like you have double ultimate generation and low gravity and then the timer hits 30s and it switches to unlimited ammo and increased run speed

C

Cody Burdick

It would be hilarious if in comp they made every game random heroes, but you still picked one like normal. Then when the match loads up, you're some random shit

H

Harrie Rose

How about they actually balance all parts of mercy's kit just for shits and giggles

A

Antony Jobling

It automatically makes you play the character you have least time played with.

С

Стефан Стева Стојилковић

nah you choose any character that isnt hanzo or genji and you get banned for 5 months

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom