Contact advertising [email protected]

FREE THE ZEN! Ok, sound may sound crazy, but I have an idea for zenyatta...so we can...

R

Ryan Newbold

FREE THE ZEN!

Ok, sound may sound crazy, but I have an idea for zenyatta...so we can already see widows ult, Lucios range in speed or heal mainly friendly(this is all friendly/enemy), enemy zen heals, mercy buffs, Ana's nano boost and bionic grenade heal debuff, hanzo sonic arrow reveals, and sombras health pack through walls and hacks.
... Point being is this, Zenyatta having a discord orb should be able to be seen for 2 seconds Max for the friendly team. Whether it be through walls or not, it's only 2 seconds.. We have all been through situations where the zen on your team does not talk, or call out discords..thus being an amplifier for this thought.. I would like to hear some feedback on this... Please make a sensible argument if one is to be presented...

M

Mike Wang

I do like the idea, but I feel like all it'll do is make the game easier, and make people less inclined to communicate. Discord orb is also already visible anyways, it just takes a bit of sight to spot it.

C

Corey Sheffield

The team shouldn't have to communicate that hard to focus hough priority targets. Zen should always be able to read the opponents, if not, they shouldn't be playing Zen.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom