Contact advertising [email protected]

I can do without mod support, so aside from that: is Skyrim on the Switch worth the...

G

Geno Smithy

I can do without mod support, so aside from that: is Skyrim on the Switch worth the investment? I want to get it, but I don't like how expensive it is for a six year old game.

C

Chris McAtamney

Yes, it's worth it. I bought it back in the day and again on the Switch. It really does look great and it has all the DLC included and with it's portability, I think it's even worth the $60.

J

Jeremy Alessi

It’s really good. I told my wife to surprise me with either Doom, Battlefront 2 (PS4), or Skyrim. She chose Skyrim, and initially I was a little dismayed because I thought it would be too RPG-ish for me. But, it’s actually action-y and it has great pacing, so every time I play I get a sense of accomplishment. The story is also really nice. I think I might even like it better than BOTW. It’s got puzzles but they are light and the combat is more straight forward as well. It’s really engaging and although there’s challenge, it rarely leads to any frustration or need to replay parts. It has great “flow”.

J

Jonathan Loera

I liked what I played but there are certain parts that seem too dark when playing in handheld mode. Otherwise it is a good game

S

Stitched Sketch

Totally worth it. Though I only paid $35 for it with the help of best buy gamer's club and $15 worth of discounts. But it if was full price I'd still be very happy with my purchase.

A

Augustine Vega

As a long time fan of Skyrim and having spent hundreds of hours in the game on Xbox360 I would say yes. My main selling point is the motion controls. God I love gyro aiming. It's truly a blessing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom