Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I am hosting a 32 Player Dedicated Server for The Island. Resource gathering boosted,...

E

Erik Saucedo

I am hosting a 32 Player Dedicated Server for The Island.

Resource gathering boosted, level 116 level cap (w/ascension 130.) MEGA BOOSTED XP gain, and double stats per point (except for melee damage to avoid OP melee)

Everything else is same as official.

It is PvP but being set up to have two equal teams. 16v16 ideally.

My tribe is still small and primitive, but we are still offering a one-week REAL TIME grace period To anyone who decides to start up or join the opposing team. As of right now, it is only my tribe, and you are free to choose to join or not join.

We need more players to help improve the experience, and will not harass anyone because that does us no justice in solving our low population problem.

To join, select join Ark, on the lower left drop down, select unofficial PC sessions, and search Gothyk, it is not password protected, so you may join at any time. It is also cross play enabled, so no matter what system you were playing on, you will be able to join.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I am the admin as well as the host of the tribe.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom