Contact advertising [email protected]

I am at my wits end!!!!! I am still getting dropped back to home room when playing...

M

Matthew Turlington

I am at my wits end!!!!!

I am still getting dropped back to home room when playing with my friends with mics.

I can play with 3 strangers no problem all night long, but I play mostly with my friends and I am the only one that gets kicked back to home room???

I check my ping and speeds and never a problem. We can go play other games like PCars2, mics on, racing together as friends, door to door and not one problem. Go back to Golf and boom, I get kicked. I mean WTF???

I repeat, no problem playing with strangers and no mics, only when playing with friends. We been playing together for like 6 years now and have never seen this happen like this. And I am the only one getting kicked out of 5 or 6 friends???

What is wrong with playing this game?? Thought last patch helped, but nope, still doing it. At the end of my rope.

A

Alex Bond

What error do you get, and are you hosting? Is it possible that one of your 'friends' is actualy kicking you out?

M

Matthew Turlington

no my friends would not kick me out. they all start over with me and pray it doesnt happen again. we been playing hot shots together since out of bounds. we all met playing that version. and it doesnt matter who host the room. it does happen however way less on the first two courses and happens more on green, vortex, imperial, etc.

Also noticed when one of their balls get stuck in a bad place and my view is like stuck in some bushes, it happens more often then too.

M

Matthew Turlington

error is just that box to hit X and it says sending you back to home room.

M

Matthew Turlington

Deleted game again for 3rd time. But this time going to install on ps4 internal drive instead of external. Only thing i havnt tried.

D

DJ Chi Wai

My sister also has connection issues when we play EG, but fine with all other ps4 games. She can never join my golf room I made. If she goes to the online courses to play she rarely sees anyone there. Even if I'm on the same course and see a ton of people there she can't see me or them. We did some port forwarding on the router (wifi) and I can finally join her room she makes and we can play together. But that's it.

D

DJ Chi Wai

So I guess what I'm saying is try to either hardwire your internet connection between ps4 and router (see if that works). Otherwise get into your router settings and do some port forwarding and try that. Good luck

M

Matthew Turlington

Found a somewhat solution and it must say something about this game and my problem.
So whatever course we plan to play, one of us go to that course via Open Course gate. The rest of friends follow that person so we all show up on exactly same course, hoping its like in same server for that course. Then when one of us makes a private 4 person game, we dont use any rules. We have now played about 10 straight 9 holers without me getting kicked bk to Home room. Since doing this we hv tried rules and open to strangerd, but it kicks me everytime. So hv to stay with no rules and private.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom