Contact advertising [email protected]

The majority of this group is a bunch of fuckwits. Someone can’t even post something...

D

Declan Tonks

The majority of this group is a bunch of fuckwits. Someone can’t even post something they’re proud of achieving because they’ll just get bagged for it even though there isn’t anything wrong with it. Some people need to stop being loose cunts and start gaining some respect because one day you’re going to say the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time

Everyone tries to be better than each other. There’s nothing wrong or right about what someone does in the game. Bet you wouldn’t criticise them to their face.

G

Grace Casey

What ever happened to mutual respect for fellow car/gaming enthusiast.

No fucking need to bag other people out because you dont like their design/car or whatever.

Everyone has their own fucking taste and if you dont like it keep fucking scrolling like damn is it that hard guys.

People put time and effort into these things, and all for what? So they post something they’re proud of only to get attacked and what not....

Act your age not your dick size

J

Jose Romero

If you don't like the group there is the door

G

Grace Casey

Incoming hate for speaking his mind

J

Jacob Knapp

My post got removed cause a guy said my friends stingray was a 0/10 cause it was slow and I said it was 370hp asked how it was slow next thing you know post is removed

J

Jose Romero

Lol y'all just salty. Prob the ricers of the group

D

Declan Tonks

I’m waiting for all the 2008 roasts that come along. Give it your best shot cunts

T

Trey Thomae

Thanks Ghandi

D

Define Rider

if your not ready for how harsh the internet is, dont post anything? learn to take critisism

E

Eric Rocha

Ide criticise all you in your face...#NoFucksGiven stop being such a puss

V

Vivi Galassia

op is right most ppl in here are dicks for no reason

C

Charlie Horn

So where the meets at

M

Matt Kingery

Keyboard warriors

D

Declan Tonks

Someone do skids with me

J

John Odell

Well said Declan and u are so right in wot u say there are some proper dicks I'm ere

J

Justin Rogers

I'd post some of my cars but I already know some kid will try to bash it even tho half my cars could beat his/her v12 anyway

L

Levi Joshua Runsick

It’s the car scene. Just in game. You’re acting like it’s ever gonna change. It’s not. Fuck the scene

L

Lee Walker

D

David Dixon

Lmaoo who hurt you ?

D

Dalton Murdock

If your proud beacuse you "saved a car and rebuilt it" in a video game you deserve everything

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom