Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for a pVe rag...anything outstanding?

D

Danny Morando

I’m looking for a pVe rag...anything outstanding?

Z

Zachery Ray

I have a pvp boosted server no offline raiding

Z

Zachery Ray

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Ashley Gipson

The hive

K

Kevy Miller

Hey! Come join us at FArk-U a small sever of about 10 wanting to grow caring admins that’ll give you starters! It’s a PVP and a PVE, Ragnarok clustered with abrasion, a white flag rule put up a white flag if your a PVE, it’s a pretty booster server for now with 35x harvesting
Instant tame
Infinite weight
Increase melee damage
Increased fortitude
Have fun,

J

Jay Lawweezy

C

Cory A Yager

You Looking for a fun PvE rented xbox server cluster for the full ark PvE experience with decent rates that aren’t over boosted, fun friendly environment? then this is the Server Cluster for you! :) 4 maps all connected together! 50 slots each! Ragnarok, The Island, The Center and Aberration!

Just added Custom Loot in all color Drops to our PvE Server Cluster on all 4 maps! Awesome gear: armor, weapons, ammo, saddles, Kibble, materials, etc. the better the color, the better the gear! You even have a chance of getting Element in the double ring yellow drops and in red drops!!

4 Tek Engrams unlocked for everyone from the start! Tek generator, tek lights, tek trough, and tek replicator so that you can use the element you get from drops!

Message Gamertag ARKSERVER4ALL on xbox for an invite to the club for the Servers.

Rates on all 4 maps are: 7x taming, 15x incubating, 12x raising baby animals, 6x harvesting and 5x xp and 10x Weight for players and dinos per level up. fortitude is 2x for players per level up, night is shortened a little and Crop growth is 3x.

!!!To Join our Servers!!! On Xbox, Start the game, at the main menu click JOIN ARK, wait for the list to load, then in the bottom left corner under session filter pick Unofficial PC Sessions, uncheck the box that says password protected, make sure under game mode at the top you either have all modes or pve selected and then search for ARKSERVER4ALL and you should see all 4 of our maps to join :)

J

June Koo

A

Abby Frame

UK&US Arkatopia PvE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom