Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi guys I’m looking for pvp or PvE pc server. I don’t won’t to join if there a trolls...

T

Tracey Maynard

Hi guys I’m looking for pvp or PvE pc server. I don’t won’t to join if there a trolls or if there are problems . I want to join friendly server. If it’s fresh server I’m ok with it.

T

Tony Washington

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

L

Luke Morgan

We have faction set up for pvp and a nomad faction for pve players. You can also pledge to a faction and still be pve but if you wanted to pvp you would need to start again or join a tribe

J

Jdm Shooky

3 week old server

J

Jim Bell

Wrath of pheonix..... search for the group on facebook. Not trolls has orp with pvp at weekends. Scheduled events raid bases dino fights etc. Loads more details in the group. I joined a week or so ago and its a good server.

C

Craig Melville

L

Logan Marshall

P

Paul Johnston

C

Chad Ammons

Pm me and I’ll give you name of a great server

C

Chad Ammons

B

Benjamin Charles Matthews

Gladiator school, amazing server.

C

Chadd Harrah

N

Nathan Osburn

Welcome to the season based server: ShadowStorm (18+)
We’re currently on Season 1: We want you to build up, battle, and then refresh. We are hoping this will keep it interesting and fun for all tribes. So please bear with us we are trying something new for us and hopefully everyone will have a blast. This first season is going to be a trial run, don't get your hopes up for that many events, we are trying to keep this season pretty vanilla. We will be giving out 1 starter tame per player if any of the admins are on. We are going to run this first season any were from 4 to 6 weeks and will have an allied server raid on the half way mark against admin spawned in base with rewards for participation.

Stats are as follows:
Gathering: 15x
XP: Instant lvl 100
ORP: Weekdays on, weekends off
BOOSTED DROPS:
White- starter, Green- Building, Blue- Kibble, Yellow- Materials, Red- War Gear
Tribe Limit- 12 players, 250 dinos
Taming: Instant tame
Breeding: 150x mature, 100x hatching
Infinite weight and oxygen
Boosted fortitude
GUNS MATTER
INCREASED FLYER SPEED
ALL ENGRAMS INCLUDING TEK UNLOCKED

If you are looking for a pvp server that is no bullshit, come join us for season 1! Admins are no bullshit, they are only here to host events and have fun! Join the facebook page and read the rules and sign the pinned post to get the password!

D

David Mackie

The labyrinth is a good new server. Boosted but not crazy. Friendly aswel

S

Sandra Port

New Event Running: UNDER THE SEA!

SERVER NAME: PRIMAL SURGE

PVP
PRIM PLUS
NITRADO SERVER
Started 21st Jan 2018
RAGNAROK MAP
ADMIN SHOP

NEXT EVENT COMING SOON:
Ark Olympic Games in our newly built stadium

X 7.5 Taming
X 3 XP
X 3 Harvesting
X 7.5 Egg Hatch
X 5 Baby Mature Speed

2 LEVEL 75 STARTER DINOS PER TRIBE FROM THIS LIST:
Beaver
Frog
Doedicuris
Anky
Trike
Stego
Carno
Raptor
Pteranodon
Argy

Bring: 5+ people with you to the server and claim a lv150 griffin dyed by admins in your choice of colours! And a lv75 argy or ptera per member! These are on top of your starter dinos!

These will come with a basic saddle.

W

Wade L Maraj

I have a sever on the center.
It has slight boost, no admin cheats, no disease, fast breeding, its pvp but very fair my son and I have been the only ones on so far.
We will not raid you.
We will help you get started.
You can find us in the unofficial pc, the center map. Type in noob under search

I

Itswhatido Todd

Come try out The Loft, we are a chill community with PVP an PVE players with boosted stats. Come try it out for yourself. Most players will try to help u out a bit if u are online an new to the cluster

B

Bogard FaReal

Want to tame aberration dinos and glide around the map without being clustered with aberration??? YES, my aberration engrams ARE CRAFTABLE no drops needed only level requirements Come be apart of a new, growing Ragnarok community where you will get an official server play style with a boost where it matters! Have the dlc? Good we are clustered with Aberration also.

Come Join
"WARLORDS ABERRATION ON RAG" or "WARLORDS 24/7 ABERRATION CLUSTER"
servers and have...

-180 Max Level Player
-150+Dino Lvl
-2xStam
-2xOxygen
-5xWeight
-2xFortitude
-8xEXP
-6xHarvest
-8xTaming
-0.7xMating
-20xHatching
-80×Maturation
-Baby Food Consumption Slightly Raised
-100% Imprinting
-10xRecipe Multiplier
-2xRecipe Effectiveness
-2xDrops
-2xFishing
-3xCrop Grow
-Turret Limit Raised
-30k Structure Limit
-350 Dino limit
-OfflineRaidProtection
Monday-Thursday
-Arena Battles With Prizes
-Boss Battles

Wanna Raid But Not Sure Who To Hit??? Raiding The Admin Will NEVER be punished And ANY/ALL Loot Received Is All Yours!!! Think You Got What It Takes To Hit an Admin???

Plus Mini Raid Basses With Tek And More Inside

Get Starter Packs:
Full Metal Gear, A Grinding Tame (ank ect), A Quetz and A Small Carnivore (Saber/DireWolf/Caro etc.

It Is A 35 Slot Server On Rag & 20 Slot On Aberration But I Will Glady Bump It Once Population Grows. Really Want This Server To Be About The Players So Any Ideas To Better The Community Are ALWAYS Accepted/Appreciated. Hope To See Ya There N Happy Arkin ✌

A

Andre Salguero

Come check out FREAK Server, slightly boosted, prim+ pvpve on RAGNAROK. TO JOIN: select player dedicated, pvp on Ragnarok, the server name is "Freak Server 24 7 pvpve. most of the stats are between 3x and 6x, community forge and starter at blue. STARTER: lv100 horse or bear with saddle. Events: some events include dodo fights every Friday night, the occasional raid base, random surprise boss fights randomly spawned on the map, admin hosted boss fights(admin won't be using cheats during the boss fight) scavenger hunts, Weekly Dino auctions, ice Wyvern egg hunts, etc. The server host has an open challenge in for honor: if you challenge him and win you get 5 tames of your choice within reason. One of the admins has a similar challenge on dark souls 3

rules on fb page: FREAK Server 24-7 pvpve

K

Kebster Keb Gaming

Come and check us out. We have a friendly community and no trolls. We have PvE and PvP maps, ORP is on, with the exception of every other weekend its off. The weekends that ORP is on in the PvP server the PvE servers will have a boosted Gather/Tame/Breed Weekend...so special events every weekend!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom